Elections Only 18% of Americans want Joe Biden to run again says Yahoo

Could this be because older people still watch and believe establishment cnn, local news etc? I didn't realize it until I started hearing my mom work in democrat talking points over the last 6 or so years about trump and then the coronavirus. I grew up in the 90s when newspapers and cnn was the news. I don't think it was questioned like it is now. (Maybe it was and I was too young.) I bet a lot of boomers who were young parents at that time still depend on and believe in it. Which would account for those polls I think.
Younger people don't have that as much. it's easier to dismiss and question establishment things in the news these days since they may not have grown up with it on all the time like it's gospel.

As for the actual poll numbers, it is pretty wild that it's that low.

Yea, I notice my mom doing the same thing, hard not to roll eyes at it lol.

But yea, news, especially CNN and major print outlets were never questioned like they are now. So easy for a counter narrative to form now on social media and there is access to a lot more information and counter view points that weren't around back then.

Part of it is also the blinders/having their cognitive dissonance come into play. Because the boomer generation, especially the college educated white women were going to be the generation that was going to solve world conflict, hunger, make no child left behind, treat the disenfranchised with respect and understanding thus ending crime, etc

The implosion of Biden and his admin, combined with failing schools, record crime, record drug deaths, and record inflation due to green energy policy oh and there is more pollution these days than in 1999 and FL still isn't under water due to global warming, oh and yet a new proxy war, and all of this is because of their entire platform

They had to push Biden cause all the other DNC people were even worse. Like what on Earth would Newsom offer to do differently otheer than take the same progressive and green principles even further left?

I know Andrew Cuomo is tainted, but how would Chris Cuomo do in a presidential run? Chris said that he had a big announcement coming soon. Presidential run?
No way he fake is quarantine an staged a coming out of the house thing… all the cover up he helped with his brother too. Was it like a year and half ago Andrew was being praised, getting book deals on how he handled covid lol .. what a joke

The DNC state run media outlets convinced all those nobodies that Trump was a rich, racist and sexist old white guy and he had to be taken out of the oval office.

Cut to the DNC state run media spins " Vote Blue No Matter Who" throughout 2020 leading up to arguably the most important election of the last 50 years and chooses another rich racist and sexist white guy. We know this because an absolute failure of a presidential candidate who happened to be his token VP selection chastised him as such in live televised debates.

But of course, nobody wanted him
<DirkMavs><{Heymansnicker}><Durant35>
Keep crying your boy lost we all love the tears

Yea, I notice my mom doing the same thing, hard not to roll eyes at it lol.

But yea, news, especially CNN and major print outlets were never questioned like they are now. So easy for a counter narrative to form now on social media and there is access to a lot more information and counter view points that weren't around back then.

Part of it is also the blinders/having their cognitive dissonance come into play. Because the boomer generation, especially the college educated white women were going to be the generation that was going to solve world conflict, hunger, make no child left behind, treat the disenfranchised with respect and understanding thus ending crime, etc

The implosion of Biden and his admin, combined with failing schools, record crime, record drug deaths, and record inflation due to green energy policy oh and there is more pollution these days than in 1999 and FL still isn't under water due to global warming, oh and yet a new proxy war, and all of this is because of their entire platform

They had to push Biden cause all the other DNC people were even worse. Like what on Earth would Newsom offer to do differently otheer than take the same progressive and green principles even further left?

I actually just came across this article from a liberal outlet, Axios, from today, which highlights these poll numbers and the shift of Hispanics. Really hammers the nail that is the term limousine liberals and how out of touch they truly are.

part of it is these people are also heavily invested in the administrative state and/or getting pensions, still work for the federal government, etc.

similarly, while Hispanics are shifting, you see less of a shift with Asians and even less with African Americans. I feel that is many are similarly invested as the upper class whites are, through academia/consulting and such as consultants for diversity, or be products of affirmative action, etc with black vote or being involved in some and/or tech companies as with the Asians.

Because they know he’s going to lose his ass. The Democratic Party has been without direction for some time.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-jus...r-reelection-in-2024-a-new-low-140538311.html

Damn you know shit is bad when liberal Yahoo...the same Yahoo that posts daily non sense about Trump is now admitting how bad things have gotten for the Biden admin.

Why do I get a feeling 10% of that 18 are on this forum or reddit?

Poll: Just 18% of Americans say Biden should run for reelection in 2024 — a new low

Just 18% of Americans say President Biden should run for reelection in 2024, according to the latest Yahoo News/YouGov poll — the lowest number to date. Nearly two-thirds (64%) say he should bow out.

And for the first time, more Democrats now say Biden should pass on a second term (41%) than say he should pursue one (35%).

The survey of 1,672 U.S. adults, which was conducted from July 8 to July 11, represents perhaps the starkest evidence to date of the president’s deteriorating position with voters — including those in his own party. Since late May, the number of Americans who say Biden should run for reelection has fallen by 7 points; among Democrats, that number has fallen by 8 points.

Meanwhile, when asked “who they would rather see as the Democratic nominee for president in 2024,” only about a quarter (27%) of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents now say Biden. Fewer say Vice President Kamala Harris (19%); most say either “someone else” (20%), they’re “not sure” (30%) or that they “wouldn’t vote” (4%).
Weren't you banned?

My fellow American sherbos, please explain like I'm 5 yrs old:

Why would the US, a crumbling sh$thole of debauchery, propaganda and mismanagement, somehow come together to elect Joe Biden, a well-documented racist lying failure who has never accomplished anything, and his VP Kamala Harris, who performed so poorly in the Dem run-up and polled so ridiculously low among Dems that she was forced to drop out in shame?

Biden is now on record that the world should "honor the Holocaust". It's like the US is being attacked by its own population.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-jus...r-reelection-in-2024-a-new-low-140538311.html

Damn you know shit is bad when liberal Yahoo...the same Yahoo that posts daily non sense about Trump is now admitting how bad things have gotten for the Biden admin.

Why do I get a feeling 10% of that 18 are on this forum or reddit?

Poll: Just 18% of Americans say Biden should run for reelection in 2024 — a new low

Just 18% of Americans say President Biden should run for reelection in 2024, according to the latest Yahoo News/YouGov poll — the lowest number to date. Nearly two-thirds (64%) say he should bow out.

And for the first time, more Democrats now say Biden should pass on a second term (41%) than say he should pursue one (35%).

The survey of 1,672 U.S. adults, which was conducted from July 8 to July 11, represents perhaps the starkest evidence to date of the president’s deteriorating position with voters — including those in his own party. Since late May, the number of Americans who say Biden should run for reelection has fallen by 7 points; among Democrats, that number has fallen by 8 points.

Meanwhile, when asked “who they would rather see as the Democratic nominee for president in 2024,” only about a quarter (27%) of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents now say Biden. Fewer say Vice President Kamala Harris (19%); most say either “someone else” (20%), they’re “not sure” (30%) or that they “wouldn’t vote” (4%).

It can't be Biden, surely.

There's something wrong if there's a prospect of Biden-Trump II, Jesus Christ, do better America!

The DNC state run media outlets convinced all those nobodies that Trump was a rich, racist and sexist old white guy and he had to be taken out of the oval office.

Cut to the DNC state run media spins " Vote Blue No Matter Who" throughout 2020 leading up to arguably the most important election of the last 50 years and chooses another rich racist and sexist white guy. We know this because an absolute failure of a presidential candidate who happened to be his token VP selection chastised him as such in live televised debates.

Trump effed up with the pandemic response. He lied about its seriousness and admitted to Bob Woodward he lied. He put Jared in charge of procuring essential medical PPE, even though Jared has no expereince in this matter.

Trump lost

never even got yellows. I did notice another person with nearly the same shitty username as me but a different set of numbers. You may have me mistaken for them

I’m the one with Rick in his avatar aka C-137
Right. I think his name was like captain Rick or something.

Back