Elections Joe Biden loses 100k votes to uncommitted in Michigan primary

These people arent' going to vote for Trump, but you could get enough people to check out and just not show up.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. They might not admit it, but if they have a car that needs gas or kids that need to eat food, they might just quietly vote for the guy who was president back when those things were affordable.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. They might not admit it, but if they have a car that needs gas or kids that need to eat food, they might just quietly vote for the guy who was president back when those things were affordable.
Yeah, in general, Liberals need to realize that Biden fucking sucks. Badly. His overall approval rating is historically dog shit, and he's also shit with individual issues, other than climate change and abortion. He's so incredibly bad, but these guys still think that not being Trump will drag him over the finish line. I mean, he's less popular than Trump was at this point, is down in the polls against Trump nationally, and they just ignore it, like it's a FOX News talking point.

The simple fact that COVID rules(or lack thereof) aren't gonna be a factor this time, should alarm them. Let alone Biden's overall approval rating. Biden ain't getting anywhere close to 81 million votes, and Trump likely isn't getting anywhere close to his 2020 total either, but really, who benefited the most from those "rules"? The guy who said not to go mail in, or the guy who relied on them?

Last edited:

Maybe if they are complete idiots and think whoever is president at the time controls gas prices... Trump inherited Obama's economy and left during inflation caused by global pandemic. He did next to nothing to take credit for the economy he was boasting about, and you dishonest hacks are fully aware of that fact

It needs to be acknowledged how close the 2020 election actually was. Biden won the popular vote by a lot. But the vote in the swing states that mattered was a lot closer. He won by less votes than Trump did in 2016.

Biden won Arizona by less than 11,000 votes. He won George by less than 12,000 votes. He won Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes. People pretending that many voters wouldnt stay home over Gaza, his age, his low approval rating, etc. are being completely delusional. As far as I'm concerned Dems should be screaming at Biden to drop out.
it should also be noted Trump was winning by a mile, then all sorts off, lets call it, odd, shit happened. most people went to bed thinking Trump won, only to wake up and millions of votes for Biden were, found.

lol... You're over-stating how much average Americans feel about about Israel and Palestinians.

It's on most people's radar but most Americans are more worried about policies that directly affect them on a day to day basis.

And outside of the muslim population and radical leftwing wackos on college campuses in Michigan, that goes for Democrat voters there too.

Yes they care about what's going in Gaza, but not enough to vote for Trump over Biden about it...

lol
I feel like 'lol' is code for 'yeah, you are right but we need to cling to the old narrative and hopes'

Recent polls have 80% of dems and undecided under 45 think US is too favourable to Israel in the ME.

The great thing my friend is that we will know in 10-15 years who is right. Either you are and the 'average American' as you put it will move on and give no shits or will buy into the Israel narrative once hollywood makes a few more pro-Jewish/Israel movies, or I am right and the West will believe in Israeli 70 years of colonization, war crimes, ethnic cleansing, and plausible genocide.

Let's do a sig bet in 2044!

It needs to be acknowledged how close the 2020 election actually was. Biden won the popular vote by a lot. But the vote in the swing states that mattered was a lot closer. He won by less votes than Trump did in 2016.

Biden won Arizona by less than 11,000 votes. He won George by less than 12,000 votes. He won Wisconsin by less than 21,000 votes. People pretending that many voters wouldnt stay home over Gaza, his age, his low approval rating, etc. are being completely delusional. As far as I'm concerned Dems should be screaming at Biden to drop out.
Good post.

it should also be noted Trump was winning by a mile, then all sorts off, lets call it, odd, shit happened. most people went to bed thinking Trump won, only to wake up and millions of votes for Biden were, found.

Yup. He was winning handily, then screeeech, let's put on the brakes until we can 'find'the Biden votes.

Or... The fact that in-person votes were counted first. You know the logical explanation.

Nah, let's continue believing this conspiracy you've yet to provide a single bit of evidence for

By odd shit, you mean they counted the mail in ballots they were not allowed to count before were counted.

At this point, both parties would be hard pressed to find an emergency replacement that wasn't a complete wildcard. I doubt it's something either party has a "plan" for.
I didn’t ask about both parties..

Just about the one. But thanks for clarifying that the GOP has no plan.

That is becoming a possibility and I am sure there is already a plan for that in place.

The thing that is interesting to me is that with both of these old soggy bastards ages, there is becoming a strong chance that neither make it through the four years.

We know the Dems playbook: Kamala becomes the first woman president. She most likely wouldn’t win reelection but she would still be a first.

But what is the GOPs plan if trump doesn’t make it through the term?
Tulsi

Ahh yes,

And for their second selection, the GOP would like to select the first Hindu, ex Democratic Woman to run for the Presidential Office please..

Profit..

I didn’t ask about both parties..

Just about the one. But thanks for clarifying that the GOP has no plan.
LOL, no party has a plan for that shit. I don't know why you think it's unique to Republicans.

LOL, no party has a plan for that shit. I don't know why you think it's unique to Republicans.
I don’t think it’s unique,
You just never hear about what happens after trump?

It’s like everyone is afraid to bring up the possibility that the guy is old and might not make it through a 4 year term if he wins. So what happens after?

No need to ask about the other side because everyone has been talking about Biden kicking the bucket in the next year for the last four years.

Didnt these ungrateful losers see Biden eating his ice cream, saying there would be a ceasefire Monday or whatever?

Don’t these uncultured swine see this pure, unadulterated leadership???

What in the actual HECK?! How can our president stand there, eating ice cream with Seth Myers and just straight up LIE to the people? If there is not a cease-fire by Monday, I am going to join these people who will vote undecided in the primary, but will still blindly vote for him in November anyways!

I don’t think it’s unique,
You just never hear about what happens after trump?
Same thing that happened after Reagan, or Obama, and a whole bunch of other political darlings. They move on.

Back