Opinion Democrat insiders propose bringing back the Clintons, yet its not all their fault

100% agree, but damn would she be 100 times better at being president than these two old clowns.

She outperformed down-ballot Dems in 2016, which is I think definitive evidence at least that she was a stronger candidate than Trump, though operating in an unfavorable environment (generally hard for the incumbent party to win without the incumbent on the ticket). You could argue that the distribution of her support was suboptimal (or that Trump's was good), but even that is a bit iffy.

Isn't it illegal to run three times?

didn't Bill win twice? Or are we talking about Hillary. Oh but then I guess he'd be vice

I was thinking we're talking about Hillary. Bill's not looking so hot these days. He wouldn't be eligible to run again.

this-is-fine_custom-dcb93e90c4e1548ffb16978a5a8d182270c872a9.jpg

Bringing back Obama would be better.
I don't know if Michelle would want to run, but..... yes please.

The Clinton's have already had too much time in power tbh. Hard pass.

Bernie and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!!!!!

Gonna need to see those unredacted flight logs and stfu.

Trump thinks Obama is still President. Trump has 7 times in his rallies lately confused Obama as the current President.
NO wonder Trumps handlers are keeping him far away from the GOP debates.

It has long been rumored even by people in his own circle that Trump has some form of dementia. It would explain some of his irrational behavior.

I just saw a clip on X from TheView of Hillary discussing the Israel/Hamas war. She is clearly trying to rehabilitate herself to step in when Joe steps down.

Back