Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

Trump mocking bidens stutter

Trump bragged about paying his first settlement literally days after his daughter-in-law took over the RNC. RNC will be declaring bankruptcy soon enough as where do you think he is getting 90 million from lol?

I found Katie Britt's speech to be even more insulting than Biden's. Very strange, staring into the camera with a fake voice trying to pull at heartstrings. I found it extremely annoying.

Why can't these politicians just be normal fucking people??

Scarlett Johansson doing Katie Britt in the SNL cold open. Time stamped.

Millennials and Gen Z can't afford homes. What's he babbling about?

Wow! MTG set up China Joe and it worked. Now her mother has come out pissed off that he got her name wrong after his policies got her murdered.
lol his policies? Did you run out of cope or something? This is a new level of dumb even for you.

lol at saying Biden has a stutter...

Unless you mean his brain is failing and stuttering. He didn't talk like that even just 4-5 years ago.
Biden has a had a well documented life long stutter. Are you this dumb?

You mean he's a well documented liar

Oh you're right... listen to his stutter

And not lying at all

first time i see this, pretty good from Biden, it's like he's another man.
he was actually very coherent during the second campaign of Obama, i watched him spit out economy numbers for like 20 minutes non stop at some show, and i was thinking damn, this guy is pretty good.

it's sad this isn't close to what America has now, but guy is old, can't be helped.
i wonder what a Biden at 60 presidency would have looked like.

first time i see this, pretty good from Biden, it's like he's another man.
he was actually very coherent during the second campaign of Obama, i watched him spit out economy numbers for like 20 minutes non stop at some show, and i was thinking damn, this guy is pretty good.

it's sad this isn't close to what America has now, but guy is old, can't be helped.
i wonder what a Biden at 60 presidency would have looked like.

He might have had a good run when that video (1988) was made... But he got habitually lying and plagiarizing, then pulled out. Guess it's a Democrat thing.... Not a joke!!

The 1988 presidential campaign of Joe Biden, a Democratic U.S. Senator from Delaware, began in June 1987. Originally, Biden was regarded as potentially one of the strongest candidates in the field. In September 1987, however, reports emerged that he had plagiarized a speech by the British Leader of the Opposition and Labour Party Leader, Neil Kinnock. Other allegations of past law school plagiarism and exaggerating his academic record soon followed and Biden withdrew from the race later that month.

Lol, does Smith have a non-sports show now? I saw a clip of him somewhat supporting Trump, thought it was a weird tangent on a sports show lol

Still don't like the guy, but his little running between the screens made me laugh. I don't follow most sports, so I am not too familiar with him. Just always thought his takes on boxing were awful

First major polling company I have seen analysing if any bump to Biden after his amazingly energetic and unifying speech.

Seems there was no bump for both vs Trump, and his overall approval. Actually, both are lower, though within margin of error. I think there will be some good unhinged meltdowns as the mainstream media realize their nut hugging of Biden's speech basically had no effect.

Yahoo News/YouGov poll: No State of the Union bump for Biden​

The speech earned rave reviews from pundits — but so far, Americans don't seem convinced by the president's energetic new pitch.​

A new Yahoo News/YouGov survey of 1,482 U.S. adults, conducted in the days immediately following Biden’s big speech, shows zero improvement in perceptions of the president — or in his standing against former President Donald Trump.

Before the State of the Union, Trump (45%) and Biden (44%) were statistically tied in a head-to-head 2024 matchup, according to the previous Yahoo News/YouGov poll from late January.

They remain tied today, with Trump at 46% and Biden at 44% — a gap that’s well within the poll’s margin of error (2.8%).

Before the speech, 40% of Americans approved of the job Biden was doing as president; 56% disapproved. Today, those numbers are 39% and 55%, respectively.

Just searched and see Forbes and Morning Consult also showed similar numbers.

Biden has a had a well documented life long stutter. Are you this dumb?
<Dany07>

Joe Biden is 81 years old and has been in public life for over half a century, you complete clown. If he had a stutter 70 years ago when he was 10 that he didn't have all through adulthood and it suddenly shows back up when he's a frail old man at the same time he's falling down and thinks he's talking to dead people, it's because he's in the throes of brutal dementia and should probably be in a nursing home and obviously not running the damn country.

He's also used to shit his pants when he was a baby, so I guess him losing control of his bowels in front of the pope is a good sign too.

<Dany07>

Joe Biden is 81 years old and has been in public life for over half a century, you complete clown. If he had a stutter 70 years ago when he was 10 that he didn't have all through adulthood and it suddenly shows back up when he's a frail old man at the same time he's falling down and thinks he's talking to dead people, it's because he's in the throes of brutal dementia and should probably be in a nursing home and obviously not running the damn country.

He's also used to shit his pants when he was a baby, so I guess him losing control of his bowels in front of the pope is a good sign too.
They quote a 2010 article where multiple people he grew up with remember his stutter
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-stutter/
You really live up to your fucking name

Back