Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate, "Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace!"

You’re the retarded one. This is happening!

It was happening well before Biden. When someone wants to send the military in to kill our own citizen, especially when he fucks up an Afgan pull out(yes, orange fuck trump started that bs), praises dictators, oh and steals classified docs while calling the Covid virus fake news.

Again stop being retarded.

Fair point and I also know some Independents that are going to vote for Trump if he's actually "convicted" so it could go both ways. As being sharper a Bowling Ball in a Burlap sack is sharper then Joe at this point in his life

Lmao. Sure buddy.

Ok, Trump has said he wants to debate Biden. Biden has said he wants to debate Trump. I predict they do not debate.

this is ALREADY happening and people are still acting like you are a crazy loser for saying it.
Anyone who thinks life is not good in general in the United States today has no concept of history and is a delusional whiny bitch. And likely crazy, yes.

I'd love to see Trump debate on issues and facts that Trump knows nothing about. A debate is not a rally it's about current issues and facts which Trump is completely devoid and clueless about. Biden would rack his ass like a sucker pool game. All Trump can do is rail and scream about what his followers only have the intelligence to understand. On real real issues, Trump is completely lost he only understands outrage but you need solutions or ways to solutions extremists, racists, and partisan rants are not solutions on either side, Trump has never shown he's steeped or knowledgeable in or on the issues he still has no clue how tariffs work or it really costs. I would love to see a debate with old man Biden dunking big balls on dummy Trump.

I don’t want to hear either one of these fucking clowns utter another fucking breath tbh

Back