Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

What isn't true?
The debate thing. Trump basically built his Presidency on crushing debates. No, not in the traditional sense, where two boring people hammer out policy disagreements, but in pure showmanship. He's got a graveyard full of seasoned politicians, he buried during debates.

The debate thing. Trump basically built his Presidency on crushing debates. No, not in the traditional sense, where two boring people hammer out policy disagreements, but in pure showmanship. He's got a graveyard full of seasoned politicians, he buried during debates.

Exactly. In 2020 there was the backdrop of Covid and BLM and biased moderator like Chris Wallace, shutting down any talk of Hunter Biden.

Trump proven right about all of that and pretty much every other policy domestic and abroad.

I don’t get how people think this is just 2020 again.

Joe Biden's opening statement.

When the whole argument is about who's candidate is least demented... It really should make you think..
But here we are, no matter who wins you will lose. Congrats.

Exactly. In 2020 there was the backdrop of Covid and BLM and biased moderator like Chris Wallace, shutting down any talk of Hunter Biden.

Trump proven right about all of that and pretty much every other policy domestic and abroad.

I don’t get how people think this is just 2020 again.
How was he proven right on trade exactly ?

Farmers experienced historical bankruptcies during his term to the point he had to give them tens of billions of dollars in subsidies ? The trade deficit also increased when he was POTUS ?

everyone knows they rigged it for biden even you my friend

No they didn’t. Trump is just very unpopular which is why he lost the popular vote by 10 million during the last two election. Internet message boards (especially an mma one) is not the best way to gauge this

Back