Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

I voted McRaven last time and will vote Kodos this time.

We get what we deserve.
I wanted Pete over Biden, but it wasn't what happened. I live in a state that will go Trump again so probably will vote third party. People bitch about it, but I do what I want.

Every time I see one of you idiots start a post with "everyone knows" it's a guarantee that what follows is going to be incredibly stupid.

You didn't disappoint.

lol, got 12m more votes than obama by staying in a basement and was beat BIGLY when they stopped counting at 12am

it was STOLLEN

sh-Copy.jpg

I wanted Pete over Biden, but it wasn't what happened. I live in a state that will go Trump again so probably will vote third party. People bitch about it, but I do what I want.
My state will go Trump so it also doesn’t matter.

Reactions: LMP
"If I were him, I would want to debate me, too. He’s got nothing else to do.”

Biden was burning him, but you completely misrepresented it. You don't feel bad when you do that kind of thing?
I feel about as bad as Blinken does listening to Biden undo all his hard work.

So, seriously, no conscience at all? Interesting.
I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m still waiting for you to answer what party you were referring to or provide the evidence for that other thing you were referring to in the other thread.

I sometimes wish I could live in your fantasy world.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.
Not using any big words. What are you confused about?

I’m still waiting for you to answer what party you were referring to or provide the evidence for that other thing you were referring to in the other thread.

I sometimes wish I could live in your fantasy world.
I know you're just playing dumb there so I wasn't humoring you.

Anyone would clobber Trump in a debate, except for Biden. He's declined too much. Theyre gonna come up with some excuse why Biden shouldnt have to debate him. Thats part of the reason they keep piling on criminal accusations. The more they can get attached to him the more they can say it demeans the Presidency to lower themselves to debate a criminal. Or something like that.

Anyone would clobber Trump in a debate, except for Biden. He's declined too much. Theyre gonna come up with some excuse why Biden shouldnt have to debate him. Thats part of the reason they keep piling on criminal accusations. The more they can get attached to him the more they can say it demeans the Presidency to lower themselves to debate a criminal. Or something like that.

This is not true. Who can beat him? All of Biden’s policies are what the left all want. Biden was brought in because the left in sander and Warren seemed radical. Biden was supposed to be a moderate.

Who is going to defend the lefts policies when they all said Biden was doing amazing until like a couple months ago and need to replace him.

Guys Trump went on TV and claimed that January 6th was an insurrection organized by Nancy Pelosi a few minutes after his lawyers argued that January 6th wasn't an insurrection in front of the $upreme Court.

Clearly Trump isn't retarded 🤷‍♂️

This is not true. Who can beat him? All of Biden’s policies are what the left all want. Biden was brought in because the left in sander and Warren seemed radical. Biden was supposed to be a moderate.

Who is going to defend the lefts policies when they all said Biden was doing amazing until like a couple months ago and need to replace him.

What isn't true?

Back