Elections NYT: Majority See Biden Too Old To Be Effective

It's C. I am correct.

<36>

This just in, Biden basically has the exact same immigration policy as Trump. Rescinded executive orders meaningless. Federal policy completely outside the jurisdiction of federal borders. More news at 11.

I think this is likely the meaning behind the poles right now, but I'm guessing people will rethink that as the election gets closer. I think a bunch of Democrats are pissed off at the Democratic party and trying to make a point but when it comes to voting time I think reason will prevail.

It's not objectively better to have Trump than Biden even though Biden is declining mentally and the reason for that is because Trump in his prime is despicably unqualified to be president. He's a self-serving cretan, bully, narcissist and maybe worse. Trump is mentally unfit to be president, but he's also emotionally and psychologically unfit to be president. He cannot serve the country. He can only serve himself. When he's sharp and focused he's a danger to the country.

I think Biden is declining and I don't think it's crazy too assess him that way. I do think right-wing propaganda crops videos of Biden dishonestly and adds scary music the way conspiracy theory videos do to make him look worse than he really is though.

Still Biden will put together a decent cabinet in his second term just like he did in his first term. Whereas Trump will put in family members fools and f****** idiots!!

Partisan stuff aside, the whole situation is a ridiculous train wreck and I can't believe we're here as a country. The last eight years has shattered my faith in this country profoundly.
I think this sums it up precisely

Man... you are full of shit.

Biden ran on immigration reform and some of his first moves as president were to rescind Trumps border policies. Now we are reaping what this administration has sown.
Powerful rebuttal. What border policies do you think were rescinded that made a noticeable difference in border crossings?

This just in, Biden basically has the exact same immigration policy as Trump. Rescinded executive orders meaningless. Federal policy completely outside the jurisdiction of federal borders. More news at 11.
So your theory is that if Trump wins, we'll see a big difference in border crossings because of his magic policies and it won't just be that Fox stops telling you guys to cry about it?

Here's the BBC on changes:

An improvement in terms of humane treatment, but I don't think anything there would suggest that the numbers would be noticeably different.

Last edited:
And it worked. He just has to wait for Trump to act stupid. It's a great strategy.
I don’t know. The cats kinda out of the bag this time. I think your average person, despite the hyper partisans around here, will not knowingly vote for someone with dementia. Even if they don’t personally like trump.

And it worked. He just has to wait for Trump to act stupid. It's a great strategy.
He has a record now, though. They're not gonna be able to hide him, and hope people take a chance on Biden again. They know what he's all about, and uhh, they don't like it very much.

No, it literally wasn't.

Not only are there numbers to prove this, but we were all here... living it.

You might want to look into why illegal immigration increased lol.

Here are some right wing sources for you:

I love how even sources like the right wing cato institute will tell you that Biden is harsher on illegal immigrants than Trump ever was, but you will still claim Biden has "open borders" and blame policy (and not be able to cite a single policy they've enacted to make it worse).

Again, don't be a 🤡 and acknowledge that Trump was easier on illegals than Biden.

Homie, Trump campaigned on 2 things...lock Hillary up and deport illegals.

He was a miserable failure at both.

I'm sure you are also a big time cheerleader for republicans blocking the bi-partisan border legislation right now aren't you?

Last edited:
You might want to look into why illegal immigration increased lol.

Here are some right wing sources for you:

I love how even sources like the right wing cato institute will tell you that Biden is harsher on illegal immigrants than Trump ever was, but you will still claim Biden has "open borders" and blame policy (and not be able to cite a single policy they've enacted to make it worse).

Again, don't be a 🤡 and acknowledge that Trump was easier on illegals than Biden.

Homie, Trump campaigned on 2 things...lock Hillary up and deport illegals.

He was a miserable failure at both.

I'm sure you are also a big time cheerleader for republicans blocking the bi-partisan border legislation right now aren't you?
Show me the numbers of illegal immigrants crossing the border

Show me the numbers of illegal immigrants crossing the border

Again, we know it has increased....but it also increased under Trump lmao.

It's the same shit that has continued to get worse as the economy improved under Obama, the trend continued under Trump, and has continued under Biden lol. You can't even be fucking honest about it.

I'm literally handing you right wing sources paid for by an extreme group of anti-immigration conservatives. They are going so far to point out that only is this not a result of The Biden administration policies, but Biden is actually deporting people that the Trump administration would have allowed to stay under your emperor's policies lmfao. Oh, and not only that, Mexico told Trump to blow one out of his ass, they weren't paying for shit.

Remember when your idiot wanted to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it? Turns out that stealing land from American citizens wasn't the easiest thing to do, then it turns out...they know how to climb! LOL. Also turns out that illegals were just flying here on commercial flights and staying past their visa dates. Turns out your emperor is a retard, just like we tried to tell you from the beginning.

All the memes in the world won't make Trump intelligent.

The trump sycophants have been coming out and saying that they were going to flat out round up and deport all these people. Do you honestly believe it is even logistically possible to do this? What will it look like if it actually happens? If they are here illegally, how are going to track them down?

Last edited:
Powerful rebuttal. What border policies do you think were rescinded that made a noticeable difference in border crossings?

One significant EO that Biden signed early in his presidency was Executive Order 14012, titled "Restoring Faith in Our Legal Immigration Systems and Strengthening Integration and Inclusion Efforts for New Americans." This EO revoked several Trump-era immigration-related EOs and policies, including those related to the border wall construction, the "Remain in Mexico" policy (Migrant Protection Protocols)

Also

Biden Has Taken Nearly 300 Executive Actions on Immigration in His First Year, Outpacing Trump​

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/news/biden-executive-actions-immigration-first-year

So instead of waiting in Mexico they are waiting in USA at the hotels and other places we are paying for.

Hold on...did I read correctly that Jack (maybe a few others) believe the reason that 61% of Americans view Biden as too old to effectively do the job of POTUS...is because the "media" are unjustly painting him in an unfair light? By focusing too much on his age, etc?

So media outlets that will undoubtedly skew toward endorsing Biden are actually the ones at fault for warping the views that Americans have of our sitting president?

Maybe I'm inferring something incorrectly, but that's a hell of an explanation for the polls if that's what they're going with LOL.

One significant EO that Biden signed early in his presidency was Executive Order 14012, titled "Restoring Faith in Our Legal Immigration Systems and Strengthening Integration and Inclusion Efforts for New Americans." This EO revoked several Trump-era immigration-related EOs and policies, including those related to the border wall construction, the "Remain in Mexico" policy (Migrant Protection Protocols)

So instead of waiting in Mexico they are waiting in USA at the hotels and other places we are paying fofor.
Here's the EO text:

Not seeing where you're getting that interpretation. Relates to treatment of legal immigrants, for one thing.

Here's the EO text:

Not seeing where you're getting that interpretation. Relates to treatment of legal immigrants, for one thing.
man, we need inspirational titles of laws like this in europe.
EU laws are all "law about grain" or "interoperable chargers law"

Here's the EO text:

Legal immigrants claim asylum or illegals ?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/federa...n-to-terminate-remain-in-mexico-policy-again/

It's legal to claim asylum, but a lot of unauthorized immigrants do. But that's a different policy issue. If you read the story, there's a line about the impact: "Since the Migrant Protection Protocols were reinstated in December 2021, 5,764 migrants have been returned to Mexico under the policy, according to government data. During the same time period, U.S. border officials have reported record levels of unlawful migration, processing migrants over 1.4 million times, DHS statistics show." Does that seem material to you? What's 1.4 million minus 0.0057 million? If unauthorized immigration fell by 6,000 people, would Republicans be happy? My guess is that they wouldn't even know the numbers, and they'd be happy if Trump were in office regardless of the numbers.

leftwing fragility is getting out of hand. Look at these comments from the NYT investor meeting this week.

Talking specifically about this poll.....

That poll touched off a torrent of angry commentary directed at the outlet, with some readers even declaring on social media that they had decided to cancel their subscriptions.

"That they even asked this question is evidence of the bias — the agenda — in their poll," Jeff Jarvis, the Leonard Tow Professor of Journalism Innovation at the CUNY Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism, posted on Threads. "Who made age an 'issue'? The credulous Times falling into the right-wing's projection. This is not journalism. Shameful."

"NY Times, did you ask your random voters whether Trump is too insane, doddering, racist, sexist, criminal, traitorous, hateful to be effective as President?" Jarvis asked, adding, "This is not a poll. It is your agenda."

imagine arguing that the NYT is biased TOWARD Trump.

Peter Drucker described seeing a mob on the streets of Frankfurt cheering for a Nazi Party official who was explaining, ''We don't want lower bread prices, we don't want higher bread prices, we don't want unchanged bread prices -- we want Nazi bread prices.''

I think that's what's going on in a lot of these discussions (see people insisting the economy is bad even though growth and wages are high and unemployment is really low, the immigration stuff, Biden's supposed worse state than Trump, and a lot more). People write in the manner of someone communicating with reason but it's just like a macaw imitating sounds.

Not really. The most popular presidential candidate in history had the lowest enthusiasm of any candidate since Water Mondale. Couldn't fill a phone booth for his rallies and only like 35 million people in the whole country were willing to leave their house to vote for him or even bother requesting a ballot to vote for him. They did a good job of changing the rules to pump the numbers of tepid support and indifference, but that doesn't really work in a regular election.

He also has a record to run on now, and the approval numbers are some of the lowest on record. Can anybody here or anywhere even tell me what Joe Biden is offering them for their vote even as a fake campaign promise? Anything that isn't "orange man bad" and "we'll prosecute the chuds you don't live near, have never met and have no impact on your life"? Anything? Is this thing on? At least the last time he could make the fake promise to steal money from the "chuds" to pay off the lazy river and sushi bar at your liberal arts college, but he can't even lie about that anymore, so his entire platform is "orange man bad".

Back