Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I don’t think Joe will debate Trump this election cycle and will look even weaker than he already does by refusing to. And if he does, he will also look weak and dementia ridden.

Do you think Biden will debate Trump leading up to the election?

This as NBC also has Biden at record low approval

Yeah because Trump looks like he is firing on all cylinders in some of his recent speeches. They are both old fucks on downward trends when it comes to mental capacity. Arguing one of the other is stupid at this point. I doubt a debate wins either of them many votes.

I just hope they get a competent moderator this time. That guy was so terrible at doing his job, they would have been better off hiring a sherdog moderator.

Last edited:
Honestly, Biden would probably tromp all over Trump in a debate. He's probably forgotten more about foreign policy and governing than Trump will ever know in his whole life.

Last edited:
They are both old af.. but Trump's brain is in much better shape than Joe when it comes to debates.

That is just being honest - anyone who says otherwise just doesn't want to admit it.

Based on what's exactly? Trump ducked every single one of the Republican debates for a reason. And based on his incoherent rambling lately at his rallies I don't know how you can be so sure his "brain is in much better shape" for debates.

Based on what's exactly? Trump ducked every single one of the Republican debates for a reason. And based on his incoherent rambling lately at his rallies I don't know how you can be so sure his "brain is in much better shape" for debates.

Me saying his brain is in better shape is not me saying he is in great shape.. they are both in late 70s to early 80s and cognitive decline is inevitable for both of them.

But Joe looks confused on stages, rambles and slurs words. He has more verbal flubs than Trump does. His decline is accelerating.

Back