Crime Special counsel charges FBI informant with lying to the bureau about Hunter and Joe Biden

@LangfordBarrow @panamaican @sickc0d3r @Voodoo_Child906 , Its been good debating but I need to get some work done and try to get a few chores out of the way before the weekend.
boo-outrage.gif

the useful idiot defense......
I wouldn't call him an idiot but he's a guy that ran for President surrounded by his father's generation of politicians. Sometimes you put too much faith in people and find out later they had their own interests in mind while advising you.

I still like GW. I think he gets a bad rap while it was Cheney in the background orchestrating most of the heinous things he gets blamed for.
I don't have a basis upon which to express an opinion about which of them, if not both, was the heinous one, but his image certainly has received a lot of massage therapy. Not sure what motivated that or what role it plays in your current disposition toward him--just saying. However, I'd guess it was easier to paint Chaney as the bad guy after he shot his friend in the face.

Only slightly related, my point about the Bush Chaney relationship earlier ITT was that it was an outlier, as you suggest here. Obama's VP might have been slightly more visible than other VP's prior to Chaney, but he was no less a a glorified stand-in than earlier ones like Mondale, GHW Bush, and Ford.

What's funny to me is the discussion stated off this way,
I said that's bullshit. Fuckin' reading comprehension? How does it work? What type of moron thinks the 2nd most powerful guy in the most powerful country has no power on something that he has been tasked with? You really are an idiot.
And then he bails.

@HOLA time for that Sartre quote again.

Edit: well, to be fair, it started off with some earlier stupidity, which I called out, and in so doing elicited this response.

Republican don bacon says 20 to 30 republicans are a no vote on impeachment. They can only afford two no votes.

no evidence. no crimes. no charges. all they have is the word of a russian asset and a chinese spy. which is just as convincing, credible, and legit as taking advice from alex jones and hitler on how to be a better person and live an honest life.

i mean we knew since september that this was all just a bunch of bullshit they cooked up to try to get some political retribution, but what a way for it to all fall apart on them. what a bunch of jokers.

its time to start launching investigations into comer and grassley and jordan before they start destroying evidence. lets find out if they were simply a bunch of incompetent assclowns who were simply just duped by a bunch of russian bullshit, or if they were in on it too.

I didnt bother to read.

Something to do with Hunters laptop and Pizzagate still?

the GOP's mission to impeach biden has completely fell apart at the seams because their star witness in their hunter/burisma "investigation" literally turned out to be a russian asset who lied to the fbi multiple times and recently admitted that the hunter and burisma stuff he said was all just a bunch of bullshit some other russian agents cooked up, so now once again they have no credible witness or any real evidence of any crimes, but it's left gym jordan twisting and spinning himself into a pretzel wanting it to still be real as he stands upon the stern of his already split-open titanic while he exclaims to the maga crowd not to panic, the ship isn't sinking!

it's quite the pickle.

That being the case, in a separate situation why would Biden say Harris is in charge of the border issues in 21/22?
Ih the same way a VP at a company is in charge of an initiative. They are a project manager who reports upward because the president doesn't have the literal time to deal every single issue every single day.

Fuck GWB, Cheney is a ghoul but ultimately it's W that signed off on waterboarding suspects, getting bad intel and then us going in to Iraq.
Gave you the like but it was Cheney that lied and misled Bush on those issues. That and GW refusing to pardon Cheney's henchman Scooter Libby led to their falling out.

Back