Elections Only 18% of Americans want Joe Biden to run again says Yahoo

I'm seeing a lots of people who are ashamed of voting for Biden now leaning into the "he was a better choice than Trump," auto-response because they've got nothing else to reach for. Even though it's very, very clear that they voted for one of, if not the worst leader the Western world has seen in at least a generation or two.

These people serve no real purpose other than as an argument against universal suffrage.
Pathetic.
Piss of and maybe relocate from your nazi country to Ruasia.

Your country is nazi country like Russia too is.
Maybe together with your internet posts hard work new Superempire will bw created ....
With Iran and North Korea... .

I'm seeing a lots of people who are ashamed of voting for Biden now leaning into the "he was a better choice than Trump," auto-response because they've got nothing else to reach for. Even though it's very, very clear that they voted for one of, if not the worst leader the Western world has seen in at least a generation or two.

These people serve no real purpose other than as an argument against universal suffrage.
Pathetic.
Where do you see them? In South Africa?

And the whole country is paying for it…

Hence the upcoming Democrat slaughter.

In the end, people will vote with their pocketbook and Democrats have shown to be at minimum incompetent at running an economy… while pushing a hard left work agenda no one wants
Sure buddy

No buddy wanted Biden but he won the primary in dominating fashion (beat the entire field and hammered Bernie harder than he did Trump).

so.....yeah, people wanted him. Now they dont.

As poor of health Biden appears and is acting, I don't believe Biden will be alive much longer.

As poor of health Biden appears and is acting, I don't believe Biden will be alive much longer.

He easily has three years if kept in bubble wrap...

End of the year if he's still trying to ride bikes

I don't want him to run again, but I don't think anyone should interpret that lack of enthusiasm as a desire for GOP policy. I think any democrat with the slightest bit of charisma should start lining up to primary him.

im one that doesn't but will easily vote for him if trump runs for office.

He easily has three years if kept in bubble wrap...

End of the year if he's still trying to ride bikes

He is spiraling downward. Happens to many of us. I've had relatives that were similar as Biden, and they all became worse over time before passing often suddenly. .

My oldest uncle is reportedly now similar to Biden. His short term memory is awful. And along these lines saw this today ~

There's something wrong with Biden.

I don’t think he’ll be the dem nominee. It’s hard to say who will at this point, but I’m leaning Abrams or Buttigieg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back