Elections Only 18% of Americans want Joe Biden to run again says Yahoo

Nobody wanted him to begin with , he was just slightly better than trump so people went with it
"Slightly better" based on what? The results clearly speak for themselves. Biden is about as effective as skinning a deer with a pencil with a hard-boiled egg. His history 40+ history of abject mediocrity and obtuseness was more than enough to serve as preview of what his presidency would be - a big pile of unmitigated failure and cringe. At this point, there is no debate that Trump is an exceeding better president than Joe Magoo.

"Slightly better" based on what? The results clearly speak for themselves. Biden is about as effective as skinning a deer with a pencil with a hard-boiled egg. His history 40+ history of abject mediocrity and obtuseness was more than enough to serve as preview of what his presidency would be - a big pile of unmitigated failure and cringe. At this point, there is no debate that Trump is an exceeding better president than Joe Magoo.
200w.gif

My fellow American sherbos, please explain like I'm 5 yrs old:

Why would the US, a crumbling sh$thole of debauchery, propaganda and mismanagement, somehow come together to elect Joe Biden, a well-documented racist lying failure who has never accomplished anything, and his VP Kamala Harris, who performed so poorly in the Dem run-up and polled so ridiculously low among Dems that she was forced to drop out in shame?

Biden is now on record that the world should "honor the Holocaust". It's like the US is being attacked by its own population.

You should have seen the other guy

He hasnt done a great deal.
But It was more a case of people wanting Trump out then Biden in I think

Posted this in my CNN thread, from a different poll. Only 5% of democrats 30 and under want him to run and CNN panel laughs at Biden for that.

There laughs mean nothing. Before the election they were told by the DNC to take him serious while treating him with kid gloves....and under no circumstances were they to challenge him or his record of 5 decades.

Now the dnc want him gone so cnn Muppets are told to laugh at him. They are nothing but spokesmouths. They have no opinions. They have 0 journalistic credibility. They are told what to say and they say it. They mean nothing

Could this be because older people still watch and believe establishment cnn, local news etc? I didn't realize it until I started hearing my mom work in democrat talking points over the last 6 or so years about trump and then the coronavirus. I grew up in the 90s when newspapers and cnn was the news. I don't think it was questioned like it is now. (Maybe it was and I was too young.) I bet a lot of boomers who were young parents at that time still depend on and believe in it. Which would account for those polls I think.
Younger people don't have that as much. it's easier to dismiss and question establishment things in the news these days since they may not have grown up with it on all the time like it's gospel.

As for the actual poll numbers, it is pretty wild that it's that low.

My mom is the same way. She can't defend a single talking point but she can recite them with the best.

I think that sums it up. My parents voted for Trump in 2016 then Biden in 2020. Biden already has the record as oldest president, I think most people realize he'd clearly be too old for a 2024 race

And he's also completely incompetent. There's that too

My fellow American sherbos, please explain like I'm 5 yrs old:

Why would the US, a crumbling sh$thole of debauchery, propaganda and mismanagement, somehow come together to elect Joe Biden, a well-documented racist lying failure who has never accomplished anything, and his VP Kamala Harris, who performed so poorly in the Dem run-up and polled so ridiculously low among Dems that she was forced to drop out in shame?

Biden is now on record that the world should "honor the Holocaust". It's like the US is being attacked by its own population.

I got ya dude

See what had happened was the carona virus and all the crazy shit that went along with that ...and the people said oh my God shit is crazy we can't have a reality star as the president right now ...and then the democrats said hey people are stupid and they have all heard of Joe Biden before he's just a boring old politician and things will be like before covid if we elect the former vice president and so voting was easier than its ever been and people voted

Now the same thing Is going to happen in reverse over the next 2 cycles except this time the scary thing is money and the Republicans are going to win with the crazy numbers and liberals are gonna cry it was a sham

. They are nothing but spokesmouths. They have no opinions. They have 0 journalistic credibility. They are told what to say and they say it. They mean nothing

I view them as actors. It's a different type of movie, but they are the same as hollywood actors or TV actors. I guess they are closer to a tv sitcom but a shit ton of people take too much of it seriously

Good. There shouldn't be anyone in their 70s in positions of power in the government period. Once he was nominated it was necessary to vote for him to get Trump out of office. But he's clearly losing it, slowly but surely.

I don’t want trump or Biden. Can we have someone under 60 who can speak and read
What their master tells them to read?

There laughs mean nothing. Before the election they were told by the DNC to take him serious while treating him with kid gloves....and under no circumstances were they to challenge him or his record of 5 decades.

Now the dnc want him gone so cnn Muppets are told to laugh at him. They are nothing but spokesmouths. They have no opinions. They have 0 journalistic credibility. They are told what to say and they say it. They mean nothing
No they just didn’t want trump..

Imagine the sight of trump being president for another 4 years was so horrible for a lot of people that they voted for senile Biden..

I'm seeing a lots of people who are ashamed of voting for Biden now leaning into the "he was a better choice than Trump," auto-response because they've got nothing else to reach for. Even though it's very, very clear that they voted for one of, if not the worst leader the Western world has seen in at least a generation or two.

These people serve no real purpose other than as an argument against universal suffrage.
Pathetic.

Back