Elections Only 18% of Americans want Joe Biden to run again says Yahoo

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-jus...r-reelection-in-2024-a-new-low-140538311.html

Damn you know shit is bad when liberal Yahoo...the same Yahoo that posts daily non sense about Trump is now admitting how bad things have gotten for the Biden admin.

Why do I get a feeling 10% of that 18 are on this forum or reddit?

Poll: Just 18% of Americans say Biden should run for reelection in 2024 — a new low

Just 18% of Americans say President Biden should run for reelection in 2024, according to the latest Yahoo News/YouGov poll — the lowest number to date. Nearly two-thirds (64%) say he should bow out.

And for the first time, more Democrats now say Biden should pass on a second term (41%) than say he should pursue one (35%).

The survey of 1,672 U.S. adults, which was conducted from July 8 to July 11, represents perhaps the starkest evidence to date of the president’s deteriorating position with voters — including those in his own party. Since late May, the number of Americans who say Biden should run for reelection has fallen by 7 points; among Democrats, that number has fallen by 8 points.

Meanwhile, when asked “who they would rather see as the Democratic nominee for president in 2024,” only about a quarter (27%) of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents now say Biden. Fewer say Vice President Kamala Harris (19%); most say either “someone else” (20%), they’re “not sure” (30%) or that they “wouldn’t vote” (4%).

I mean he was on track to crash in burn in the 2020 primaries until the DNC stepped in and said nah. Now with how everything in the world is going (regardless if it's his fault or if he could do anything to fix it) this isn't really surprising.

That's just like the left to blame the person and not the policy. Ever since he was elected, he as attempted to push every single green new deal progressive style policy he could, and they are failures. The democrats want to blame the old retard but it's actually the policy that is the problem.

I'm anxiously awaiting confirmation or denial that he will "molurddietefeled" which is the wording that I expect to hear from his mouth concerning questions of a 2024 Presidential bid.

100% of conservatives want him to run so Desantis can put the last scoops of dirt on his corpse.
They should really let Harris or Obama run...
Although i am not sure the mess happening in Libya would helping be the Obamas...

What is interesting with these demographics within the poll is again, younger people do NOT want Biden, where as the establishment boomers want him (they are also the ones who feel he is doing a great job for some reason).

This is a direct contrast from Trump who had the support of the younger republicans who were moving away from the establishment, where as the establishment boomer class hated him.

Democrat loyalists are questioning his age on mainstream media. I'm beginning to wonder if he will still be in office in 2024.

As crazy as it sounds, there are a few people who are actually oblivious enough to think he's doing a good job. None of them work for a living, but they exist in small numbers.

Back