Crime Hunter Biden pleading guilty to 3 federal charges

bumping this dead thread to bring you this breaking gem. long live Palmdale.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4633255-fox-news-hunter-biden-docuseries-taken-down-lawsuit/

what are the chances Hunter can sue for defamation? I don't know what he could use to establish damages and he would have to show reckless disregard from Fox. But maybe the threat of the lawsuit will be enough, especially with all the other defamation lawsuits with Smartmatic and Dominion.

Zero. Fox has the proof to back up their claims.

Hunter's real concern should be meeting his maker one day.

Do you mean his mom who died when he was an infant or are you talking about some make believe sky man?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4633255-fox-news-hunter-biden-docuseries-taken-down-lawsuit/

what are the chances Hunter can sue for defamation? I don't know what he could use to establish damages and he would have to show reckless disregard from Fox. But maybe the threat of the lawsuit will be enough, especially with all the other defamation lawsuits with Smartmatic and Dominion.
Lol, zero. Do you just not know what "defamation" means? Hunter isn't even claiming any of it is false, his complaint is that they can't use the images.

A russia loving trumper...if you were any more vile you'd be smoking turds in hell with Charlie Manson

Keep supporting the annihilation of Ukraine. You seem to really care about them.

You are blind to the truth because Satan is your daddy.

Lol, zero. Do you just not know what "defamation" means? Hunter isn't even claiming any of it is false, his complaint is that they can't use the images.
I do.

He's doing both.

"Hunter Biden is threatening to sue Fox News for defamation, exploitation of his image and publication of hacked photographs, according to a letter obtained by Axios that was sent to the news channel last week."

If he does take legal action, I will post the complaint if it's publicly available.

so those pictures they got from hunters dropbox.....err hunters laptop and that blind maga computer repair guy, or wherever they came from were publicized legally?

intardasting. i'm sure that faux noise has got all kinds of proof to back that up. must be why an entertainment company who once had to pay an election machine company nearly 1 billion dollars and fire their top talking head propagandist all because of the propaganda and bullshit they regularly spewed are now frantically taking down their hunter biden shit after being told that a lawsuit is imminent. must be a coincidence.

Last edited:
so those pictures they got from hunters dropbox.....err hunters laptop and that blind maga computer repair guy... were publicized legally?

intardasting. i'm sure that faux noise has got all kinds of proof to back that up. must be why an entertainment company who once had to pay an election machine company nearly 1 billion dollars and fire their top talking head propagandist all over the propaganda and bullshit they regularly spewed are now frantically taking down their hunter biden shit after being told a lawsuit is imminent. must be a coincidence.
LOL I put that clown on ignore within about a month after he started posting in the WR. Just a total waste of time and space.

I have a couple of guesses but I have a bad record when it comes to that. Regardless, I'm sure it's only a matter of time for this new account too so I don't really give a shit.

does this guy, who is perma-dubbed, seem familiar?

the whole "satan is your daddy" seems to be his gimmick. he's got a whole bunch of posts spewing just that at other members.

Last edited:

does this guy, who is perma-dubbed, seem familiar?

the whole "satan is your daddy" seems to be his gimmick. he's got a whole bunch of posts spewing just that at other members.
Could be, shithead gonna shithead, for sure.

Back