Crime Hunter Biden indicted on tax charges in California in new criminal case/Hunter’s interview with Moby

meanwhile hes ahead on all the polls and is going to win the 2024 election get rekt loser

wasn't the orange election-losing fraudster and rapist also ahead on the polls before that senile old man with dementia pushed his shit in? and i thought the polls had it for crooked hillary too.

now all of a sudden i guess polls matter.

but hey, the guy just lost an election bigly and had the most people in the history of the nations elections decide to vote against him and kick his ass to the gutter in favor of a vegetable who can't even speak a coherent sentence. but after those 91 felony indictments came down, surely those 81 million voters who clearly didn't give two shits who they were voting for in 2020, just as long as it aint trump, are going to have a change of heart and vote for molestini cheetolini this time around.

we're gonna be winning again one of these years. just not this year teehee!

Last edited:
I suppose there is no way to confirm where the hard drive came from but this certainly lends credibility to the story. Hunter Biden himself is suing the computer repairman over this - https://abcnews.go.com/US/hunter-bi...computer-repairman-handling/story?id=97918174. Why he do that if the laptop was never his?

Don't tell me you believe that ridiculous Adam Schiff claim about Putin being involved with all of this.

Can't see the WAPO article because it's behind a paywall. I'll search for other articles on the topic though.

As far as Hunter suing, it's a counterclaim in response to Isaac's (computer shop owner) lawsuit against him, CNN, etc., for slander. Looks like they deposed Isaac this past July. We can wait to see how this plays out, but IMO, this looks like a simple call out to depose the guy and force him on the record as to what exactly he claims he saw.

I can't imagine this playing out well for Isaac. Remember he didn't just claim he came into ownership of the hard drive, but that he saw stuff so illegal he had no choice but to call Rudy Giuliani of all people, to help out. 1) Isaac probably fucked if he actually did have a hard drive and used it the way he did. The idea that it was abandoned because Hunter didn't pick it up, which then allowed him to just start reading through emails, sounds illegal under Delaware law. 2) They're gonna ask him on the record straight up what documents he claimed proved Hunter broke the law. And given that these contents (if you believed they are the same ones passed onto law enforcement and the media) still haven't resulted in any criminal charges. And it's been two years. So I'm guessing this guy was bullshitting. I mean, do you really expect someone's natural reaction to seeing something illegal, is to immediately contact the President's personal lawyer on the eave of an election he's slated to lose? And again, like Giuliani, there is nothing preventing this guy from getting in front of a camera today and dropping the bomb shell we all want to hear. Nothing illegal about it. Just say, "I saw this doc/email/whatever that showed Hunter did X." Yet.....silence. Only conclusion I get from this is that the guy's worried about being sued for defamation.

Anyway, looks like Hunter's legal team is suing everyone involved in the story and looking to depose them on the record. Not what I'd expect if my client had something to hide. But it looks like we'll get some answers soon because of it.

https://www.axios.com/2023/06/01/scoop-hunter-biden-lawyer-deposes-laptop-shop-owner

there is NO evidence that hunter and joe are criminals! have a wonderful night.

If Trump gets reelected this place will implode.

@Mr Holmes

Thanks for PM'ing me the WAPO article. Having given it a quick read, I'm not sure how this supports the idea that the NY Times or WAPO authenticated anything really related to Hunter's actual laptop. The highlighted portions will be quotations from the article.

1. The verifiable emails are a small fraction of 217 gigabytes of data provided to The Post on a portable hard drive by Republican activist Jack Maxey. He said the contents of the portable drive originated from Hunter Biden’s MacBook Pro, which Hunter reportedly dropped off at a computer repair shop in Wilmington, Del., in April 2019 and never reclaimed.

So right here we know that this didn't come from the same laptop that Giuliani claimed to have seen and passed on to law enforcement. The Feds don't just hand over the originals like this to a political activist. This is Jack Maxey handing over his own hard drive to the press and claiming ITS contents are from the MacBook Hunter dropped off. We can deduce this because....

1. The vast majority of the data — and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained — could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post. Neither found clear evidence of tampering in their examinations, but some of the records that might have helped verify contents were not available for analysis, they said. The Post was able in some instances to find documents from other sources that matched content on the laptop that the experts were not able to assess.
  2. Among the reasons for the inconclusive findings was sloppy handling of the data, which damaged some records. The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years.

It's clear that the vast majority of the data on this hard drive had been copied and repeatedly accessed (compromised) by other parties. This isn't the original hard drive. It's a compilation of shit that's been accessed so many times that the vast majority of it, could not be verified. It's most likely this is the same shit that seemingly dropped all over the web right around the time this whole October surprise kicked off. We know that happened. We had a big thread about it on sherdog. Giuliani never claimed to have passed information to anyone other than the Feds. And I don't think the Feds are in the habbit of reddit drops.

But I'll give you that the Times and WAPO have authenticated some of those emails. Nothing illegal in any of them, and no charges have stemmed from them. So this kinda lines up pretty well with my theory. Remember, Giuliani still to this day hasn't said 1) what exactly he saw on the laptop, 2) what exactly he passed onto the feds; and 3) the Feds have refused to say exactly what they received from Giuliani.

Those are all pretty big red flags for me. Because again, and I can't stress this enough, there is absolutely no reason for Giuliani or Isacc (computer shop owner) to not just come out and tell us what they know.

And we see this kinda bait and switch with republican operatives all the time. Take for instance, the claim that Joe worked with Hunter's business partners. The accusation is that Joe was asked if he was ever involved in the business deals that Hunter was. Joe says no. And to date no one has been able to tie him to any such deal. But then republicans drop the bombshell of, wait for it, here's a picture of Joe with a couple of them. That's it. Joe Biden, a guy that's been in politics for decades and is probably approaching a world record of people you end up in pictures with, just by the nature of your career, is indeed in a picture with some of Hunter's ex-business partners.

Now to the rational, that's all it proves. But republicans would have you believe the whole conspiracy is now and open and shut case. You'll find idiots on this board stating it as a fact. That's not how evidence works for me. Evidence of you having met someone, isn't evidence that you committed crimes with them.

We've got the same thing with this story. Republicans, led by Giuliani, make a big vague claim about how they have proof that Hunter committed all sorts of crimes and that proof is in the form of stuff they found on a laptop. Then they release the bombshell that, yes some emails that people have do in fact look authentic. Well what does that prove? It proves those select emails are real. Unfortunately none of them incriminate Hunter, let alone Joe. But the con is that republicans want you to accept the whole premise. That these real emails somehow validate the whole claim by Giuliani. Even though no one can tell us exactly what that claim is all about.

I thank you for giving me the article though. I always appreciate genuine discussions here, and they are becoming more and more rare as this forum becomes even more partisan. Cheers.

Yeah, my bad he's a great father. That's why his son is a crackhead on his way to prison {<jordan}
Same could be said about Trump.
He let a son put a ring on the finger of a chick who got fired from Fox for having a collection of Dick Pics. Nothing is more Alpha than you and your soon to be wife sitting around checking out her collection of Dick photos. Rumor is Lou Dobbs Hog takes up 2 pages. Dobbs is the Milton Berle of Fox New.
i bet when Don Jr walks into Fox he hears a chorus of what does my dick taste like.

This is outright false.

At no point did the NY Times claim that they were in possession of the same laptop that Giuliani lied about seeing.

They authenticated some electronic documents. You are conflating the two stories again, and there's nothing to really talk about if you can't move past that.

Christ, how does your theory even work here? Giuliani gets the laptop from MAGA store owner, turns it over to law enforcement (he refuses to say that he did so even when asked point blank), and then federal law enforcement handed it over to the NY Times and Washington Post?
Come on man, you're smarter than this.
<{natewhut}><{nope}>

Back