Crime Hunter Biden indicted on tax charges in California in new criminal case/Hunter’s interview with Moby

Former Gambino mob boss 'Sammy the Bull' claims Hunter Biden would be on track to receive 20 life sentences for his alleged crimes if he wasn't the president's son​

Even a former mob boss says Hunter Biden should do serious time in prison.

so other than the presidents son, how many other people have been charged with being in possession of a gun while using narcotics? i mean the dude lied about being sober when he purchased a gun and thats why they are charging him. you don't see that happening very often, if ever. give the guy 20 life sentences! i wonder what a mob boss would have to say about that law?

oh and he doesn't like paying his taxes either. the GOP would love him for that if he put on a dorky red hat. he ended up paying it all up anyways, but who cares? give him 20 life sentences!

Moby has a podcast.

The guy that thought he was dating Natalie Portman, even though they weren't, is the guy Hunter went to discuss his case with in a public setting?

Exactly what I thought. You're just rehashing a bunch of right wing talking points, NONE of which have been proven/are proof Joe Biden committed a crime in any of this.

If they had something, the Republican clown show running the impeachment inquiry would be talking about it non-stop. Instead they're laughably trying to argue that 4k in loan repayments for a car amounts to foreign influence peddling.

It's a complete joke. And you're a complete joke for believing the claims with no evidence to back them up.

But I wouldn't expect any more from someone who slavishly defends Donald Trump, a man who tried to overthrow an US presidential election to stay in power, while simultaneously calling Joe Biden "the biggest betrayal by a US President in US history".

Moby has a podcast.

The guy that thought he was dating Natalie Portman, even though they weren't, is the guy Hunter went to discuss his case with in a public setting?

lol we live in a fucking clown world. Shit hasnt been right since Bowie died.

The excuses by the Left are absolutely hilarious.

Hunter Biden is everything that the Left wishes that Don Jr was.
Who is making excuses for Hunter? The most I've heard (not here, but on the interwebz in general) is that the prosecution Hunter is currently going through is selective in it's aggression, as 99% of offenders without his sir name and relation to Joe do not nearly get charged as firmly.

He did what he did, whether or not he spends the next decade in jail, I really couldn't care less.

Look guys, as the proverb goes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Your orange god emperor has been charged with 91 felonies and fined tens of millions (so far) for multiple crimes.

Joe Biden has been on this planet for 80 something years, and he's been charged with nothing. You also insist he has dementia, and I've never heard of a criminal mastermind who has dementia. So how does he keep getting away with it?

Your only response to this is "weaponized DOJ!" or some similar balderdash. This might make more sense if Donald Trump didn't just have 4 motherfucking years to personally fire and appoint people to various positions in law enforcement, of which he took full advantage of.

If this is how you want to keep acting, so be it. I shall continue to mock your impotent rage:

meanwhile hes ahead on all the polls and is going to win the 2024 election get rekt loser

meanwhile hes ahead on all the polls and is going to win the 2024 election get rekt loser
I've never seen Trump being accused of being gay by his fanbase, but I guess it's possible. Is this a Qanon thing or...? I thought poles, excuse me, "polls", weren't real?

Who is making excuses for Hunter? The most I've heard (not here, but on the interwebz in general) is that the prosecution Hunter is currently going through is selective in it's aggression, as 99% of offenders without his sir name and relation to Joe do not nearly get charged as firmly.

He did what he did, whether or not he spends the next decade in jail, I really couldn't care less.

Thats what these people dont get...no one is out here cheering or charging for Joe ad Hunter like they do trump daddy.
trump delusion syndrome is real and there so dethatched from reality

I thought Moby was dead tbh.
Kind of off topic but IMO, it was always inappropriate for a small white manlet to call himself Moby. Moby was the name of a mighty whale. He and Lizzo should exchange names.

This is outright false.

At no point did the NY Times claim that they were in possession of the same laptop that Giuliani lied about seeing.

They authenticated some electronic documents. You are conflating the two stories again, and there's nothing to really talk about if you can't move past that.

Christ, how does your theory even work here? Giuliani gets the laptop from MAGA store owner, turns it over to law enforcement (he refuses to say that he did so even when asked point blank), and then federal law enforcement handed it over to the NY Times and Washington Post? And they then proceed to mention it, yet it contains none of the grave criminal evidence that Giuliani vaguely referred to?

Or, did the NY Times and WAPO authenticate some of the electronic documents that were also leaked on the web?

Just send me a single link where either of them claim that they were in possession of the same laptop Giuliani claimed to have once seen. You won't be able to.

Come on man, you're smarter than this.

I suppose there is no way to confirm where the hard drive came from but this certainly lends credibility to the story. Hunter Biden himself is suing the computer repairman over this - https://abcnews.go.com/US/hunter-bi...computer-repairman-handling/story?id=97918174. Why he do that if the laptop was never his?

Don't tell me you believe that ridiculous Adam Schiff claim about Putin being involved with all of this.

Back