Crime Hunter Biden indicted on tax charges in California in new criminal case/Hunter’s interview with Moby

Man don't act like you havnt seen Don Jr high on coke on interviews hahaha

Don Jr appearing to be high on coke compared to numerous of videos of Hunter smoking crack (not to mention any of the other crazy shit Hunter is on video doing, plus the gun and tax stuff) are clearly in the same ballpark. :rolleyes:

Wasn't that the excuse for not answering questions about the laptop?

Exactly.

Because if you still believe Giuliani had access to Hunter's laptop, you are the mark.

So the entire point of shitty questions such as "Do you believe Hunter had a laptop?"; or "The NY Times has access to an email/doc, so that must mean the whole CT about Giuliani finding the laptop right before the election at a MAGA fans mom and pop store is true!"; is to move us in that direction.

I mean I could engage with you, or others, about this CT again. And I could ask again how utterly implausible Giuliani's (disbarred for lying to the public) claims were. But when you don't even understand that you're the mark, how are we gonna have a reasonable conversation? I mean, I could explain to you, very patiently, about how basic CT's work. For instance, in this case:

1) we take something completely bullshit; i.e. Hunter leaving his laptop at a repair shop and Giuliani getting a hold of it, crying about it, and vaguely claiming there was something illegal on it, but for two years refusing to say what he say.

2) Taking something truthful; i.e. this one document looks like it was from Hunter's laptop.

3) Smashing those two together to get your CT that there was a laptop that proves Joe Biden is actually president Xi.

But what would be the point? We've made that case 1000 times now, and it still doesn't help any MAGA true believers from getting duped.

So it's better in this case just to sit back and wait for Giuliani to substantiate his claims. And he still hasn't.

Exactly.

Because if you still believe Giuliani had access to Hunter's laptop, you are the mark.

So the entire point of shitty questions such as "Do you believe Hunter had a laptop?"; or "The NY Times has access to an email/doc, so that must mean the whole CT about Giuliani finding the laptop right before the election at a MAGA fans mom and pop store is true!"; is to move us in that direction.

I mean I could engage with you, or others, about this CT again. And I could ask again how utterly implausible Giuliani's (disbarred for lying to the public) claims were. But when you don't even understand that you're the mark, how are we gonna have a reasonable conversation? I mean, I could explain to you, very patiently, about how basic CT's work. For instance, in this case:

1) we take something completely bullshit; i.e. Hunter leaving his laptop at a repair shop and Giuliani getting a hold of it, crying about it, and vaguely claiming there was something illegal on it, but for two years refusing to say what he say.

2) Taking something truthful; i.e. this one document looks like it was from Hunter's laptop.

3) Smashing those two together to get your CT that there was a laptop that proves Joe Biden is actually president Xi.

But what would be the point? We've made that case 1000 times now, and it still doesn't help any MAGA true believers from getting duped.

So it's better in this case just to sit back and wait for Giuliani to substantiate his claims. And he still hasn't.
You're wrong on several points here, and you are obviously creating a strawman around the accusations. Even the NYT and Wash Po had to come out a admit the emails obtained from the laptop were real. Joe Biden was then asked for comment and refused to give one (by that time the bogus "50 former intelligence agent.. " subterfuge was already in play).

There won't be 50 former AGs assuring the public that the Biden's did nothing wrong. I don't think Joe can continue to play that "I'm above commenting on CTs" card against the mountains of circumstantial evidence that is building up around him and his corrupt family.

I wish this site would fix the graphics? Then I could show the documents where Hunter took $1.6 Million in Cash withdrawals and also paid nearly $700K for "various women".

This is starting to help paint the picture on how Joe Biden paid over $2 Million cash for his home. It looks like the current number is $26 Million the Bidens have taken down in Foreign $$$$$. This is the biggest betrayal by a U.S. President in U.S. History. That's what we have, a corrupt President with the Left Cult still White Knighting for China Joe.
Good thing the repub led congress , Justice Dept , , presidency and SC under Trumps admin did something about it …..

You're wrong on several points here, and you are obviously creating a strawman around the accusations. Even the NYT and Wash Po had to come out a admit the emails obtained from the laptop were real.

Stop right there, because this is the disconnect.

First, we had Giuliani's retarded story about getting a call from a computer repair shop and getting access to the laptop there. No need to rehash this story for the millionth time, but I hope you realize it's horseshit. For two years Giuliani has refused to say exactly what he saw that was criminal, and he has refused to say what exactly he turned over to law enforcement. No reason to withhold this information. Unless he's bullshitting and he never saw anything. And this whole nonsense story about Hunter forgetting his laptop was to coincide with....

Two, electronic documents dropped on the web that purport to be from Hunter. They run the gambit from legit emails and so forth, to nonsense doctored text messages that make it sound like he teamed up with Joe for pizzagate on the whole family. Some of the former have been authenticated by organizations like the Times. Although they are boring, and nothing criminal.

Now can you see how the shitty conspiracy played you? You have a retarded story by Giuliani (disbarred for lying), that coincides with a leak on the web. The hope is that you conflate the two instances together. And you have.

And for gods sake man, how can you believe such an obvious liar like Giuliani. He was disbarred for filing frivolous lawsuits to try and overturn the election. Read the court orders, they straight up explain exactly how he lied. He's on trial in Georgia (already found guilty) for lying about two poll workers. And he's facing federal charges in regards to the fake electors scam. How can you still be hanging on this guys word?

How about this: What exactly do you think has been authenticated by the press or law enforcement, that came from Hunter's laptop? Show me an email or document that you think is damning. Not something pulled from reddit, but on of the documents you think is valid. Bonus points if you can find a crime.

But you have to know you won't. After all, the republican party has devoted almost two years to droning on about Hunter. And while we sat through dud after dud of failed promises of a smoking gun, we've arrived at this. A weak case of tax fraud relating to missed filings that he's since made good on. Now if you think such a flimsy claim is worth prosecuting, fine. I think it's lame and just an excuse to say the guys charged, but whatever. But by god if you hold such a hard line in regards to prosecutions, then there better not be a peep about Trump and everyone in his orbit facing much more serious charges.

Former Gambino mob boss 'Sammy the Bull' claims Hunter Biden would be on track to receive 20 life sentences for his alleged crimes if he wasn't the president's son​

A famous former crime boss says Hunter Biden would be in line for 20 life sentences for his alleged financial crimes if he wasn't the president's son.

Salvatore 'Sammy the Bull' Gravano, a convicted former head honcho for the Brooklyn-based Gambino family, told Fox News the allegations facing the first son are are 'beyond theft, it's treason.

His comments came after a bank investigator was alarmed by 'unusual' and 'erratic' activity in Hunter Biden's financial transactions with a Chinese company in 2018.

The ex-underworld mobster said to Jesse Watters: 'It's mind-blowing. I don't understand how the country is just sitting back listening to these things and no action is being taken.

There are so many guys I know who would go for 20 to lifetime sentences for this kind of stuff and when it comes from the President, Vice-President and people like that, it's beyond theft; it's treason to a country.

'I remember when I was younger and was in the military, treason was something that you faced the death penalty for because you are robbing every man, woman and child. Every race, black, white, Hispanic, and Asian.

'You cannot get a more disgusting crime than this. I have been hearing it over and over again and I don't understand why there are no actions.'

The gangster, who has had two new Netflix docuseries based on his life, also said that he knows many people in media and the federal government who are not speaking up against the Biden family over the fear of losing their jobs.

As a veteran, he said he feels bad for those who served in the military and returned to see the government allegedly operating in this way.

'Everything they gave for us, and we're sitting back and doing absolutely nothing. I don't care how much power they got on their side. We have the people. The people are the power. If we don't talk, if we don't say something, then we're part of it,' he said.'

Even a former mob boss says Hunter Biden should do serious time in prison.

Former Gambino mob boss 'Sammy the Bull' claims Hunter Biden would be on track to receive 20 life sentences for his alleged crimes if he wasn't the president's son​

A famous former crime boss says Hunter Biden would be in line for 20 life sentences for his alleged financial crimes if he wasn't the president's son.

Salvatore 'Sammy the Bull' Gravano, a convicted former head honcho for the Brooklyn-based Gambino family, told Fox News the allegations facing the first son are are 'beyond theft, it's treason.

His comments came after a bank investigator was alarmed by 'unusual' and 'erratic' activity in Hunter Biden's financial transactions with a Chinese company in 2018.

The ex-underworld mobster said to Jesse Watters: 'It's mind-blowing. I don't understand how the country is just sitting back listening to these things and no action is being taken.

There are so many guys I know who would go for 20 to lifetime sentences for this kind of stuff and when it comes from the President, Vice-President and people like that, it's beyond theft; it's treason to a country.

'I remember when I was younger and was in the military, treason was something that you faced the death penalty for because you are robbing every man, woman and child. Every race, black, white, Hispanic, and Asian.

'You cannot get a more disgusting crime than this. I have been hearing it over and over again and I don't understand why there are no actions.'

The gangster, who has had two new Netflix docuseries based on his life, also said that he knows many people in media and the federal government who are not speaking up against the Biden family over the fear of losing their jobs.

As a veteran, he said he feels bad for those who served in the military and returned to see the government allegedly operating in this way.

'Everything they gave for us, and we're sitting back and doing absolutely nothing. I don't care how much power they got on their side. We have the people. The people are the power. If we don't talk, if we don't say something, then we're part of it,' he said.'

As bad as Hunter may be, Sammy is is a bigger pos by a wide margin

Wut? If Hunter's last name was anything BUT Biden he'd have gotten a plea deal that was resolved by now and would be on probation.

You're wrong on several points here, and you are obviously creating a strawman around the accusations. Even the NYT and Wash Po had to come out a admit the emails obtained from the laptop were real.

This is outright false.

At no point did the NY Times claim that they were in possession of the same laptop that Giuliani lied about seeing.

They authenticated some electronic documents. You are conflating the two stories again, and there's nothing to really talk about if you can't move past that.

Christ, how does your theory even work here? Giuliani gets the laptop from MAGA store owner, turns it over to law enforcement (he refuses to say that he did so even when asked point blank), and then federal law enforcement handed it over to the NY Times and Washington Post? And they then proceed to mention it, yet it contains none of the grave criminal evidence that Giuliani vaguely referred to?

Or, did the NY Times and WAPO authenticate some of the electronic documents that were also leaked on the web?

Just send me a single link where either of them claim that they were in possession of the same laptop Giuliani claimed to have once seen. You won't be able to.

Come on man, you're smarter than this.

Lol, the desperation on the right is palpable.

I imagine Jesse's producers conversing:

"Hey, we don't have any actual evidence to fill the segment! I know, let's get a mass murdering mobster to come give his two cents! He's good at crime he'll have all the credibility."

Absolute clowns.

The trial is just for show. They are going to try and sneak in another slap on the wrist so they can pretend that they haven't totally corrupted the judicial system.

Yup. Also now gives a reason for Hunter to get out of the house deposition or contempt. Cause now they can say he is apart of an open investigation. If anything, it gives more reason as to why he should have to do the deposition, but that won’t be the case

This is outright false.

At no point did the NY Times claim that they were in possession of the same laptop that Giuliani lied about seeing.

They authenticated some electronic documents. You are conflating the two stories again, and there's nothing to really talk about if you can't move past that.

Christ, how does your theory even work here? Giuliani gets the laptop from MAGA store owner, turns it over to law enforcement (he refuses to say that he did so even when asked point blank), and then federal law enforcement handed it over to the NY Times and Washington Post? And they then proceed to mention it, yet it contains none of the grave criminal evidence that Giuliani vaguely referred to?

Or, did the NY Times and WAPO authenticate some of the electronic documents that were also leaked on the web?

Just send me a single link where either of them claim that they were in possession of the same laptop Giuliani claimed to have once seen. You won't be able to.

Come on man, you're smarter than this.
No he's not. He's fully and totally that dumb. And he's proved it over and over lately.

he fucking better not. i'm pretty sure i've got the rube vote for that category on lock and i dont want all of my shitposting and mocking the culties and election fraud flat-earthers to all be for nothing.

if i cant win it i better at least get a consolation prize out of it or something that i can put up on my mantle right next to all of my suitcases full of missing trump ballots.
My apologies!

Mobsters are quite possibly the only group of people who lie more than politicians. I swear you ask ten of them how Jimmy Hoffa died and you get 10 different stories, all of them bullshit lmao.

Back