Elections Biden considering executive action to restrict asylum at the border

Part of the influx during Biden's presidency had to do with right wing media/pundits declaring that if Trump lost the election (2020) and Biden becomes POTUS, the borders would be wide open. Even to this day on these message boards, there are a number of people who claim the borders are wide open right now (because Dems are in charge).

That's not true, and has never been true. But the media needs to sensationalize things to compete and the media in Latin America pick up on this and repeat it. So now you have a huge group of desperate people who are hearing and reading that Democrats want/have instituted completely open borders, hence the influx among other factors.

It's purely hyperbole (borders are wide open, or Democrats want open borders).
Are there record numbers of illegals from all over the world crossing our borders at record numbers almost never seen before......The Answer is YES and this happened under Bidens watch and he's done nothing so far to stop it. But it shouldn't be a partisan issue as our National security is under serious threat.

Are there record numbers of illegals from all over the world crossing our borders at record numbers almost never seen before......The Answer is YES and this happened under Bidens watch and he's done nothing so far to stop it. But it shouldn't be a partisan issue as our National security is under serious threat.

It is way beyond doing nothing to stop it. As they did everything they could to enable it.

I agree, this shouldn't be a partisan issue and I'm certainly no fan of Biden. However, the huge influx of record breaking migrants was at least partially due to right wing hyperbole that Democrats have opened the borders as a free for all, which gets repeated throughout Latin America, or even the rest of the world. You seem to be implying that the exaggerations played no role in this, but I sincerely believe it is partially responsible.

Doesn't excuse Joe for waiting so long, I agree with you on that. The border is one of the things that sours me on Joe, and most politicians.

This guy believes he is celebrity and that how he talks with his talk and frases. I mean it is very dangeraus to have dumb people talk.it will be disaster to have dumb asses be in charge of lot of things. If he wants to fuck up america who cares but he is fucking up whole world with wars and tentions. It is funny to me seeing these people in this country listening to dumbasses on left and right who these days think they are celebrities and act like it and say stuff to elevate their celebrity status and not say RIGHT STUFF
.because simple logic dumb people in charge you get dumb issues to deal with dumb problems you have to solve and dumb people to talk to

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back