Crime Biden's migrant crisis: Illegal border crossings have jumped 277% from Trump's term - with overwhelmed Border Patrol struggling to cope.

The suspect, who police say is an undocumented non-citizen from El Salvador, was tied to the death of Kayla Hamilton through DNA evidence. He was arrested in Edgewood early Sunday morning and is charged with first-degree murder.

You guys remember when the shitlibs got upset when Trump called MS-13 animals?

joe-did-that-v0-79txjiz6i6ec1.png

Half or close to half are females I would say. I live in South Texas so I see them all the time. Some of them actually are kinda attractive actually. I would say the ones who are young, like early or mid 20s look better than the average young American woman does. Late 20s and older they fall off a cliff because most have already had multiple children and lived rough lives. A lot of the migrants coming in right now are from Cuba, Venezuela and Colombia. Three countries that are all know to have attractive women

The carbs from tamales and tortillas tend to catch up with them

But agree, I love hispanic woman.... Been single for 4 years since getting divorced. Yes... plz

Anyway, thought this was hilariously ironic. When did Biden's opinion change? My guess is that he has zero idea what's going on and Kamala is too fucking stupid to know how to reign Mayorkas in.

Biden intentionally allowing Central America to invade us is an act of Treason.

I am glad states are mobilizing the National Guard to deal with this.

I wonder when the guard opens fire on the Feds.

As an outsider looking in, I always wondered why the democrats wanted to demographically replace white Americans, until I read some stuff that white liberals have an out group bias, in that they literally prefer non whites to whites, while every other group (blacks, Asians, Hispanics, white conservatives) all have an in group bias

they literally hate white people

the voting patterns of the Hispanics crossing the border is very helpful also

As an outsider looking in, I always wondered why the democrats wanted to demographically replace white Americans, until I read some stuff that white liberals have an out group bias, in that they literally prefer non whites to whites, while every other group (blacks, Asians, Hispanics, white conservatives) all have an in group bias

shitlib whites hate themselves, and it's specific to libs.

D0-XEcx-QWo-AEEbzf-Copy.png

D0-XEgyx-X4-AIB0d-A-Copy.png

not surprising, white libs also more mentally ill.

EVS2ar-XXs-AENIVK-Copy-Copy.jpg

Listen to this in its entirety.

Its not just 'they hate white people' they plan to destroy it via immigration... and with them - white leftists - in positions of power in both government & the private sector (multi-multi-billionaires) they can rule over the ashes, a once great nation.

The federal government's first priority should be the protection of American citizens. They have not held up their end of the bargain. They're more interested in flipping the voting base of the country than they are protecting our safety.

shitlib whites hate themselves, and it's specific to libs.

D0-XEcx-QWo-AEEbzf-Copy.png

D0-XEgyx-X4-AIB0d-A-Copy.png

not surprising, white libs also more mentally ill.

EVS2ar-XXs-AENIVK-Copy-Copy.jpg
Wow I didn’t know it was almost minus 20 for the very liberal. Sometimes it really does get to me that so many white people hate themselves, and I try to be like “well the media has pushed stuff like that for so long” but I grew up in the same media and never felt like that. Maybe cause I’m Irish, but trust me there are plenty of Irish people who think we shouldn’t have the right to control who’s coming into our country

My gut reaction was 'Biden is a pussy. He's not going to do anything.' But then I reminded myself he's not in charge of when he changes his depends.

I bet his handlers are assessing their resources and deciding if this is a fight they want in an election year. I'm still guessing no.

The question is if this is going to get so ugly that shots are fired, or if Abbot can be forcefully removed from office.

Wow I didn’t know it was almost minus 20 for the very liberal. Sometimes it really does get to me that so many white people hate themselves, and I try to be like “well the media has pushed stuff like that for so long” but I grew up in the same media and never felt like that. Maybe cause I’m Irish, but trust me there are plenty of Irish people who think we shouldn’t have the right to control who’s coming into our country

White libs do not hate themselves. They're extreme narcissists.

Wherever you read that is completely full of sh*t, just so you know. And that's been the position of most well-educated minority leaders, the bulk of whom were on the left of the Overton Window. This is because most white liberals inevitably end up more supportive of continuing institutions that practice systemic racism rather than reforming them. If they truly "preferred the out-groups," that would never have been the case.

Biden in november 2023 th AFAIK had agreed to sign 10 b bill for border physical security. Reps weren't statisfied with this....why?

For such money damn a lot of ground radars, cameras and sensors, fences etc already might had been installed...

Wherever you read that is completely full of sh*t, just so you know.

America’s White Saviors​

White liberals are leading a ‘woke’ revolution that is transforming American politics and making Democrats increasingly uneasy with Jewish political power​

5780fc192dcd803ff0e6658efb498b538dc0180f-2560x1138.jpg

5e8eda4c4e0e04b7f50ed2e895876ec1198671a7-2560x1280.jpg

883104fdaad1810c8dbbb2a6df5a4b6ed7d5036f-2560x1138.jpg

6a5544a488d6b38f055c7a60c70e113eb64ab748-2840x1262.jpg

5780fc192dcd803ff0e6658efb498b538dc0180f-2560x1138.jpg

"Not surprisingly, data from the American National Elections Studies (ANES) shows white liberals scoring significantly higher on measures of ‘white privilege awareness’ (e.g., ‘how much does being white grant you unearned privileges in today’s society?’) and ‘white guilt’ (e.g., ‘how guilty do you feel about the privileges and benefits you receive as a white American?’). Both of these variables are strongly correlated with measures of liberal racial sympathy (or what is more traditionally referred to as ‘low racial resentment’)–the white liberal scores on which reached an ANES-high in 2016. Previous research has shown that these collective moral emotions, triggered by historical wrongdoing and perceptions that an in-group’s advantages and privileges are illegitimate, can can increase support for reparative and humanitarian social policies. That is exactly what has happened in recent years as white liberals have become increasingly supportive of affirmative action, reparations, and increased immigration."

This explains why whites executives are in favor of DEI racial quotas implemented in their hiring practices, because of their 'white savior complex.'

"The term white savior is a critical description of a white person who is depicted as liberating, rescuing or uplifting non-white people; it is critical in the sense that it describes a pattern in which people of color in economically under-developed nations that are majority non-white are denied agency and are seen as passive recipients of white benevolence."

Fits most of the leftists of the Warroom perfectly.

Back