Social Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

Surprised he remembered his password

Mentally sharp as butter

War BidGOAT

Last edited:
let's the ask the leftists here. you admit that biden's a corrupt POS who's very liekly done influence peddling, quid pro quos and bribery, but you just want the full proof?

I don't think he's done any of that unless I see proof of it. So far there's been zero proof, which is why dumbasses like you are here parroting the bullshit James Comer spews out his mouth every time he opens it.

Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

Democrats say the emails were routine and that Hunter Biden’s business associate worked as Joe Biden’s financial adviser and helped the then-vice president file his tax returns.

Joe Biden exchanged emails with his son Hunter’s business associate 54 times while he was serving as vice president, and some of the messages were sent around the time the elder Biden was traveling to Ukraine and his son was working for a Ukrainian gas company, according to records released by House Republicans.

A White House spokesperson declined to comment but pointed to statements by House Democrats that Hunter Biden’s business associate, Eric Schwerin, worked as Joe Biden’s financial adviser from 2009 to 2017 and helped him file his tax returns. Schwerin did not respond to requests for comment.

The records released describe the dates of the emails and who exchanged them, but do not include the messages themselves. NBC News has not reviewed the contents of the emails.

All told, then-Vice President Biden emailed Schwerin 35 times before and after his 2014 trips to Ukraine. Five emails were exchanged just prior to a trip by Vice President Biden to Ukraine on June 7, 2014, and 27 emails were sent from the end of June to a second trip to Ukraine by Biden on Nov. 21, 2014.

The bulk of the communication occurred in the lead-up to and following an agreement for Hunter Biden to serve on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma.

Earlier this year, Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., said in a news release that Schwerin told House Ways and Means Committee staff in a March interview that the elder Biden was not involved in the business of his son or any of his relatives.

Joe Biden caught in another lie. He was regularly sending Emails to Hunter Biden's buisness associate.

Wow!
Eric and I did elementary school together!

He was a bit of a troublemaker and potty mouth. I remember the time the teacher gave him detention for Schwerin.

I don't think he's done any of that unless I see proof of it. So far there's been zero proof, which is why dumbasses like you are here parroting the bullshit James Comer spews out his mouth every time he opens it.
Indeed, they don't even seem to have demonstrated probable cause for the investigation they already have going. Their only excuse is guilt by association.

let's the ask the leftists here. you admit that biden's a corrupt POS who's very liekly done influence peddling, quid pro quos and bribery, but you just want the full proof?
I don’t think it is likely that Joe is guilty of any of those things. Proof would be nice, yes.

He "noped" out?

This is so ass backwards lmao

Hunter Biden has asked them to make the deposition public instead of behind closed doors then he showed up to this unexpectedly to Troll the Republicans. Then he got up and walked out because he knew it would trigger MTG and it indeed triggered MTG.

If anything, this made republicans look completely fucking stupid, as usual

The Republicans are trying to hold Hunter Biden in contempt when he has offered public testimony. The guy showed up, they still wouldn't question him, then he disrespected MTG in front of cameras. In what universe is Hunter Biden "noping" out and not the Republicans?

One guy is saying "sure, let's make it public" the other side is going "no, no, no, this has to be behind closed doors so we can lie about it some more instead of this being on camera and public"

He "noped" out?

This is so ass backwards lmao

Hunter Biden has asked them to make the deposition public instead of behind closed doors then he showed up to this unexpectedly to Troll the Republicans. Then he got up and walked out because he knew it would trigger MTG and it indeed triggered MTG.

If anything, this made republicans look completely fucking stupid, as usual

The Republicans are trying to hold Hunter Biden in contempt when he has offered public testimony. The guy showed up, they still wouldn't question him, then he disrespected MTG in front of cameras. In what universe is Hunter Biden "noping" out and not the Republicans?

One guy is saying "sure, let's make it public" the other side is going "no, no, no, this has to be behind closed doors so we can lie about it some more instead of this being on camera and public"
del-griffith-oh-sure-sure.gif

Back