Social Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

If this was trump, it would be a whole lot bigger issue right now. On every news channel 24/7, on every front page

Anyone with half a brain knows biden has used his political influence as a very lucrative side business via his family. That said...he's never being indicted, or charged, or put under oath. Neither will any of the crooks from both parties other than trump. He's the outsider. He's the the one threatening their ability to continue this uniparty hoax.

That's what I'm saying so I don't know what you are on about. Creepy Joe has handlers that have been covering his tracks for years. I'm all for investigating him because it's very likely has dirty hands where his sons dealings are concerned. However his handlers are fairly good at their jobs so let's see if they made any mistakes.
I think you need a handler.

Talking to your financial advisor and tax preparer is a crime now. Jesus Christ you guys are some dumb mother fuckers. You know you don't have to believe their lies. You can choose to stop believing the people that lie to you constantly. You know that's an option right?
I dont believe a lot of what goes on these days but I'm guessing it will play out that way.

They can’t…

You know immediately they have zero response when they stop debating and just call you names

Like arguing with a bitchy X-girlfriend

It’s a badge of honor when I get called names
Except I did respond. The pinch and showering at the age of 11 are made up and propagated by you guys because the truth isn't enough for you.

"Ziegler told Congress that “there were multiple emails found with Hunter Biden and his business associates” but the investigative team was unaware at the time that then-Vice President Biden used an alias in his private emails."

Yea they don't got the messages/bodys of the emails. Why would joe us an alias, it's not a smoking gun but the lying and other things aren't in his favor.

Maybe they just meant an email alias, instead of Joe.biden@whitehouse it was darkbrandon@whitehouse

If this was trump, it would be a whole lot bigger issue right now. On every news channel 24/7, on every front page
what is the crime here? Republicans dont even want to get into a specific crime

That's what I'm saying so I don't know what you are on about. Creepy Joe has handlers that have been covering his tracks for years. I'm all for investigating him because it's very likely has dirty hands where his sons dealings are concerned. However his handlers are fairly good at their jobs so let's see if they made any mistakes.
Republicans really want to go into family members business dealings of presidents?lol
this isnt even a good comparison because biden wasnt even president or running for president

what is the crime here? Republicans dont even want to get into a specific crime

Let's see, how about taking money from our foreign adversaries for favors that benefit them?

Republicans really want to go into family members business dealings of presidents?lol
this isnt even a good comparison because biden wasnt even president or running for president

If it shows corruption, then why would you be against it?

I am sure that you were all in on Trump being impeached over merely asking about Biden's quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government when bidden was Vice President.

This is going to be a HARD pill to swallow if you were one of the 81* million retards that voted for Biden.

let's the ask the leftists here. you admit that biden's a corrupt POS who's very liekly done influence peddling, quid pro quos and bribery, but you just want the full proof?

If it shows corruption, then why would you be against it?

I am sure that you were all in on Trump being impeached over merely asking about Biden's quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government when bidden was Vice President.
Alternative facts...

Back