Social Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

Democrats say the emails were routine and that Hunter Biden’s business associate worked as Joe Biden’s financial adviser and helped the then-vice president file his tax returns.

Joe Biden exchanged emails with his son Hunter’s business associate 54 times while he was serving as vice president, and some of the messages were sent around the time the elder Biden was traveling to Ukraine and his son was working for a Ukrainian gas company, according to records released by House Republicans.

A White House spokesperson declined to comment but pointed to statements by House Democrats that Hunter Biden’s business associate, Eric Schwerin, worked as Joe Biden’s financial adviser from 2009 to 2017 and helped him file his tax returns. Schwerin did not respond to requests for comment.

The records released describe the dates of the emails and who exchanged them, but do not include the messages themselves. NBC News has not reviewed the contents of the emails.

All told, then-Vice President Biden emailed Schwerin 35 times before and after his 2014 trips to Ukraine. Five emails were exchanged just prior to a trip by Vice President Biden to Ukraine on June 7, 2014, and 27 emails were sent from the end of June to a second trip to Ukraine by Biden on Nov. 21, 2014.

The bulk of the communication occurred in the lead-up to and following an agreement for Hunter Biden to serve on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma.

Earlier this year, Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., said in a news release that Schwerin told House Ways and Means Committee staff in a March interview that the elder Biden was not involved in the business of his son or any of his relatives.

Joe Biden caught in another lie. He was regularly sending Emails to Hunter Biden's buisness associate.

"This is nothing show us some real evidence of Biden lying about dealing with Hunters business partners."

"NBC is probably lying about this they did have Trump's show on their network and are colluding with Russia and Trump to run election interference. "

"I want to see a check from Hunter's business partner to Joe Biden labeled for corruption, before I believe any of these Russian misinformation lies." REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

Democrats say the emails were routine and that Hunter Biden’s business associate worked as Joe Biden’s financial adviser and helped the then-vice president file his tax returns.

Joe Biden exchanged emails with his son Hunter’s business associate 54 times while he was serving as vice president, and some of the messages were sent around the time the elder Biden was traveling to Ukraine and his son was working for a Ukrainian gas company, according to records released by House Republicans.

A White House spokesperson declined to comment but pointed to statements by House Democrats that Hunter Biden’s business associate, Eric Schwerin, worked as Joe Biden’s financial adviser from 2009 to 2017 and helped him file his tax returns. Schwerin did not respond to requests for comment.

The records released describe the dates of the emails and who exchanged them, but do not include the messages themselves. NBC News has not reviewed the contents of the emails.

All told, then-Vice President Biden emailed Schwerin 35 times before and after his 2014 trips to Ukraine. Five emails were exchanged just prior to a trip by Vice President Biden to Ukraine on June 7, 2014, and 27 emails were sent from the end of June to a second trip to Ukraine by Biden on Nov. 21, 2014.

The bulk of the communication occurred in the lead-up to and following an agreement for Hunter Biden to serve on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma.

Earlier this year, Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., said in a news release that Schwerin told House Ways and Means Committee staff in a March interview that the elder Biden was not involved in the business of his son or any of his relatives.

Joe Biden caught in another lie. He was regularly sending Emails to Hunter Biden's buisness associate.

What is the lie here?

From your own source:

"Schwerin told House Ways and Means Committee staff in a March interview that the elder Biden was not involved in the business of his son or any of his relatives."

So he's emailing a financial advisor. The horror!

"This is nothing show us some real evidence of Biden lying about dealing with Hunters business partners."

"NBC is probably lying about this they did have Trump's show on their network and are colluding with Russia and Trump to run election interference. "

"I want to see a check from Hunter's business partner to Joe Biden labeled for corruption, before I believe any of these Russian misinformation lies." REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Show us evidence Biden committed a crime. I'll be waiting.

You dummies keep falling for Comer's bullshit despite every single claim he's made so far blowing up in his face.

How the goal posts keep moving

For me… the most troubling aspect of this whole episode was the corruption and collusion of the mainstream media, social media and the FBI to squash the story

Don’t believe there was massive election fraud in 2020, but there was massive election interference

And now the US is stuck with the most unpopular President since Carter

It’s nuts that the DNC is doing it’s best to put lying Biden back… even cutting off other Democrat candidates

And usual crew here playing off blantant bribery and corruption from the then VP as a nothing burger…

You know… you’re allowed to hate Trump AND admit Biden is a lying fraud at the same time.

I liked Rearnakedchoke’s idea of these two calling a truce and promising all of us they won’t run in 2024

Trump supporters:There has to be a secret meaning to take down Trump from NBC.

gettyimages-461055828.jpg

This stuff isn't good. Another prosecution after term I imagine.

For what?
Will see. But the days of presidents getting by seem like a thing of the past now. It's just a thought. Whether he will convicted or not is yet to be seen. But think charges will likely come after he's gone if this stuff keeps gaining traction.

Talking to your financial advisor and tax preparer is a crime now. Jesus Christ you guys are some dumb mother fuckers. You know you don't have to believe their lies. You can choose to stop believing the people that lie to you constantly. You know that's an option right?

Still better than Trump who is literally a sex attacker

You sure about that? Lol

Like I said… just because you hate Trump, doesn’t mean you should be defending Biden.

It’s like y’all are being deliberately blind to the absolute shitshow of the last three years… Top to Bottom across the board in all facets of policy

You sure about that? Lol

Like I said… just because you hate Trump, doesn’t mean you should be defending Biden.

It’s like y’all are being deliberately blind to the absolute shitshow of the last three years… Top to Bottom across the board in all facets of policy

that's nothing compared to what Donald has done to his daughters

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back