Crime Hunter Biden pleading guilty to 3 federal charges

No, you said the fed looks at weed and crack the same. Distribution of just 5 grams of crack carries a minimum 5-year federal prisonsentence, while distribution of 500 grams of powder cocaine carries the same 5-year mandatory minimum sentence.

In the context of filing out a firearms purchasing form, the crime they're going after Biden for, it's a yes or no question about drug use.

No shit, but I'm talking in the context of purchasing a firearm and the specific charge they're going after Biden for which has already been found unconstitutional in state courts.
Sounds like he could be a hero in a few years and will never see a jail cell. He’s not working anyway, he’s got time for this righteous opportunity to support the constitution according to this fact pattern.

So you are fine with drug addicts buying and owning guns?

Or tossing them into a garbage can next to a school...

Actually, it was his dead brother's wife, Hallie, that he was sleeping with, who tossed the gun into a trashcan next to a High School because Hunter was so fucked up on meth and was afraid he'd shoot himself.

Seriously... how fucked up is that sentence.

And this is the guy that Joe sent over to Ukraine and China to collect $20 million in exchange some influence.

How many times a day does Joe want to slap the shit out of Hunter for losing that laptop.

So you are fine with drug addicts buying and owning guns?

Yeah, why not?

If they're just doing drugs and using the gun for self defense and not commit any crimes why deprive them of their rights?

This is a regulation second amendment advocates have already been going after successfully in state courts.

Or tossing them into a garbage can next to a school...

Actually, it was his dead brother's wife, Hallie, that he was sleeping with, who tossed the gun into a trashcan next to a High School because Hunter was so fucked up on meth and was afraid he'd shoot himself.

Seriously... how fucked up is that sentence.

What you've never fucked your dead brother's wife? What are you a dork? The Dark Bidens are hella epic! They own the chuds!

Yeah, why not?

If they're just doing drugs and using the gun for self defense and not commit any crimes why deprive them of their rights?

Yet you support most other gun control laws including "assault weapons " bans and mag bands.

I wonder what's different about this.

Hunter Biden wasn't charged with or convicted of possession. He merely admitted to private drug use.

The only reason they found out about his drug use at all is from his book released years after the fishing expedition started.
I get what you’re saying and I understand the situation but I was just pointing out how they’re viewed differently. While marijuana is still listed as being illegal, there is a major shift away from federal interest. We had a large seizure a while back for 100+ lbs of marijuana and the DEA didn’t care at all. When I say they didn’t care, they literally asked zero questions lol.

I think marijuana should be federally legal even though I’m not a fan personally. I hate the smell. However, I do believe if you admit to smoking crack and it’s later discovered you lied on your paperwork to obtain a firearm that deserves to be investigated and let the chips fall where they may. What’s the point of “common sense” firearm laws if we are just going to look the other way when it’s politically convenient?

Last edited:
I get what you’re saying and I understand the situation but I was just pointing out how they’re viewed differently. While marijuana is still listed as being illegal, there is a major shift away from federal interest. We had a large seizure a while back for 100+ lbs of marijuana and the DEA didn’t care at all. When I say they didn’t care, they literally asked zero questions lol. I’m pretty sure the states attorney tossed the minor charges and it was resolved with a few tickets here.

I think marijuana should be federally legal even though I’m not a fan personally. I hate the smell. However, I do believe if you admit to smoking crack and it’s later discovered you lied on your paperwork to obtain a firearm that deserves to be investigated and let the chips fall where they may. What’s the point of “common sense” firearm laws if we are just going to look the other way when it’s politically convenient?

Yeah, but I'm only talking about the specific context of the firearms form. Whether it's crack or weed, the question is not that specific.

I don't think in this regulation makes any sense in 2023, majority of Americans have engaged in some level of illicit drug use and the majority of Americans are also gun owners. A lot of people that are gun owners lied on that form. It's already been targeted in lower courts.

Dude... he's trolling. Don't respond seriously... lol

He never has intelligent responses... it's just memes and trolling.

As opposed to you, that hasn't had a thought in years that hasn't come from twitter first. lmao.

If the Biden’s were smart they would just have Hunter fall on his damn sword due to his stupidity on these gun charges and do his time.

He ain’t getting no 10years for that crap, if anything he would be out on probation before the elections even happen.

And by then, everyone would have forgotten due to all of the other Trump trials going on at that time.

Hunter was and probably still is a fuck up, shit would be all over and out of the news long ago if just get it over with.

Hell Aunty Becky could do it.

If the Biden’s were smart they would just have Hunter fall on his damn sword due to his stupidity on these gun charges and do his time.

He ain’t getting no 10years for that crap, if anything he would be out on probation before the elections even happen.

And by then, everyone would have forgotten due to all of the other Trump trials going on at that time.

Hunter was and probably still is a fuck up, shit would be all over and out of the news long ago if just get it over with.

Hell Aunty Becky could do it.

I mean they already tried that by negotiating a plea deal but that's not enough for Republicans who will keep this fishing expedition going as long as possible for political reasons.

He even was willing to plead guilty to crimes that were filed in the wrong state.

I mean they already tried that by negotiating a plea deal but that's not enough for Republicans who will keep this fishing expedition going as long as possible for political reasons.

He even was willing to plead guilty to crimes that were filed in the wrong state.

Hunter: huh, I’m guilty just take me to prison.

GOP: No! We need you for one more year.

Back