Al Sharpton Race Baiting Again

some people were saying the director or selma should have gotten a nom, i don't know, i don't watch those kind of award shows.

I didn't see it, but it got knocked pretty good for claiming to be semi historical, and then portraying LBJ as some kind of super white devil.

He has successfully utilized a way to profit from his trolling.

I didn't see it, but it got knocked pretty good for claiming to be semi historical, and then portraying LBJ as some kind of super white devil.

tbf LBJ was a pretty awful person and politician

tbf LBJ was a pretty awful person and politician

I honestly don't know much about it, I just remember at the time people were pretty pissed about it, and were saying he was actually helping not hindering, don't know if true.

"The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains, the higher you get, the whiter it gets," Sharpton quipped in a statement released Thursday afternoon.

Is that why the Rocky Mountains are so peaceful?

Does he do anything else?
Is he taken seriously? The bastard is in the white house from time to time

some people were saying the director of selma should have gotten a nom, i don't know, i don't watch those kind of award shows.

I think you're right. I never saw the movie, but there are snubs every year. The movie was still nominated for 2 oscars, including Best Picture.

Anyone know who will be called to this emergency meeting?

So what are his nominations? The last couple years were huge for black films. Most of those guys are working on new projects and didn't get anything out in 2014. 2015/2016 will probably get quite a few black contenders out there.

I think he's concerned about the lack of Kevin Hart at this years oscars...or maybe that Chris Rock movie that Chris spent several weeks race baiting in order to promote.

Selma got nominated for best picture and i think original song. It might even win best song.

What an abysmal excuse for a human being. Stirring up shit just to keep some coins in his pockets.

If he can get a sizeable donation to his organization it will be worth the effort.

Isn't that how protection rackets work?

I love seeing black racists squirm. The Oscars have sent them into a frenzy.

can you imagine the humungous shitstorm that would erupt if a man of the stature of Sharpton said that there wasn't enough white nominations? :eek:

Selma has a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes....But maybe it's all the white guilt rating it so high.

But I don't think it's just about being nominated

In the famous lines of Jadakiss

"Why Halle have to let a white man pop her to get a Oscar?
Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it? "

Hands up, don't vote-say Oscar voters.

Sharpton the race baiter who just wont' quit with his usual BS speeches!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back