Al Sharpton Race Baiting Again

KILL KILL

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Al Sharpton Calls For 'Emergency Meeting' To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/al-sharpton-calls-emergency-meeting-210136185.html

"The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains, the higher you get, the whiter it gets," Sharpton quipped in a statement released Thursday afternoon.

Sharpton, a critic of the lack of diversity in Hollywood, also announced he was holding an "emergency meeting" next week to address the issue.

"I have called an emergency meeting early next week in Hollywood with the task force to discuss possible action around the Academy Awards," he said.

This guy is just the WORST. Who takes him seriously anymore?

Just a quick recap;
- Steve McQueen won an oscar for Best Picture last year
- Lupita Nyong'o won an oscar for best supporting actress last year
- John Ridley won an oscar for Best Screenplay
- Chiwetel Ejiofor was nominated for best actor
- Barkhad Abdi was nominated for best supporting actor
- 7 Years a Slave won Best Picture

Also, a nominee for this years Best picture is Selma, a movie about civil rights.

Is he bitching about "Selma" or something?
I'm so so sick of "Sad Black People" movies monopolizing everything.

If we go another year back;

- Django Unchained is nominated for Best Picture
- Denzel Washington was nominated for Best Actor
- Quvenzhan

No, he's bitching about the lack of black representation at the awards. Who does he think should have been nominated that wasn't?

Sharpton should get the Oscar

No, he's bitching about the lack of black representation at the awards. Who does he think should have been nominated that wasn't?

"Selma" was an MLK movie that was "Snubbed"
So yes, that's what he's bitching about. Calm down and think mayne.

what an absolutely stupid and redundant way of thinking. good ole al Sharpton, black people, white people, ALL people will be better off when this sorry sack of shit is dead and buried. he has nothing good to offer anybody

This shit came up on my google news page, it was an article from ET or something....apparently people are pretty pissed about it, and by people I mean white liberal sjws.

Better than sad WW2 pictures with little action.

2012 Oscars;
- The Help was nominated for Best Picture
- Viola Davis gets nominated for Best Actress
- Octavia Spencer was nominated for Best Supporting Actress

If Al Sharpton wants to get mad because the Lego Movie got snubbed then I'm all for it

Al Sharpton race baiting? I refuse to believe it

Al Sharpton race baiting? I refuse to believe it

Its so out of character for him.

At least we know that Sharpton will never be caught using unsound logic. Or cherry picking data.

Sharpton is a joke. I guess with no black thugs getting killed this week by cops, he needed some other thing to be outraged about to get press.

I'm calling an emergency meeting to address the appalling fact that nearly all NBA players are black. Clearly this is racism and it must be stopped.

From what I have read, blacks are over represented in Hollywood while Hispanics are grossly under represented.

At this point I'm ready to believe that Al is on David Duke's payroll.

some people were saying the director of selma should have gotten a nom, i don't know, i don't watch those kind of award shows.

Back