Al Sharpton Race Baiting Again

A chief criteria for winning an award should be race and sex!

Because you know, that ain't racist and sexist. Not one bit. Not one iota. Not one mote.

Black people already got Annie and the Karate Kid FFS. Where does their greed end?

It's the reflexive bitching of white people who should probably be a bit wise to game (the very game that Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and any other moral entrepreneur play so well) that gives Al Sharpton his magical powers, that make him just as important as the issue he hijacks for profit and ego.

If I wanted express legitimate indignation at someone who is, i dunno, lets say offhand...a spokesperson, a self-appointed "leader" in safeguarding all that is sacred and good in Americas legal system, do I immediately trumpet every utterance from Nancy Grace as the map of what defines the issue , or do I use logic, research, and common sense and suss out the actual territory of whats at issue?

Its almost like some are secretly overjoyed when the lowest common denominator, who is just a huckster who doesn't want to work a real job, preforms some fools-gold advocacy to get those who already wanted to get riled up, an easy support your for your already predetermined cultural druthers.

Dudes a false prophet fueled by false outrage. Kill him with your indifference. Every tear you spill is going to grow his relevance.

Unless that what you actually want?

Last edited:
Ridiculous.

Creating an issue out of nothing and trying to create a problem when there isn't a problem there.
People like him thrive any race issues, they enjoy it. And when it's not there, they try to create it.

Also he's probably really pissed off that he looks more like he's had a bad fake tan than actually looking black.

Ridiculous.

Creating an issue out of nothing and trying to create a problem when there isn't a problem there.
People like him thrive any race issues, they enjoy it. And when it's not there, they try to create it.

Also he's probably really pissed off that he looks more like he's had a bad fake tan than actually looking black.

The High Yaller Straight Hairs vs Midnight-Sudanese-Purple dynamic is another issue that is retarding growth within black community. In the past Elijah Muhammad spoke on it, and Minister Farrakhan has also thoughts to the creation of this polarizing dynamic as a means of divide and control blacks to make them easier to exploit.

.....and the irony of watching them explain the dynamics it all give me all the incentive i need to keep self-medicating.

Sharpton should fund a movie based on the brave liberation of sneakers in Ferguson, maybe call it "Not without my Jordans" or Taken 5

My first nomination for post of the year 2015

It'll be tough to top it but we got an entire year ahead of us.

Obama should comment on this. Stand behind sharpton, like he always does.

And the first thing he will do at this emergency meeting is pass around a "donation" basket

It's funny how the majority of people here do not stand behind Sharpton. Even the liberals... haha

of course sharpton is race-baiting. without it, he has no career.

Do people still care about academy awards? I haven't watched them in over 10 years.

It's the reflexive bitching of white people who should probably be a bit wise to game (the very game that Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and any other moral entrepreneur play so well) that gives Al Sharpton his magical powers, that make him just as important as the issue he hijacks for profit and ego.

If I wanted express legitimate indignation at someone who is, i dunno, lets say offhand...a spokesperson, a self-appointed "leader" in safeguarding all that is sacred and good in Americas legal system, do I immediately trumpet every utterance from Nancy Grace as the map of what defines the issue , or do I use logic, research, and common sense and suss out the actual territory of whats at issue?

Its almost like some are secretly overjoyed when the lowest common denominator, who is just a huckster who doesn't want to work a real job, preforms some fools-gold advocacy to get those who already wanted to get riled up, an easy support your for your already predetermined cultural druthers.

Dudes a false prophet fueled by false outrage. Kill him with your indifference. Every tear you spill is going to grow his relevance.

Unless that what you actually want?

He's like the Westboro Baptist Church, he exists as a target for people to grandstand at.

The right wing loves Sharpton far more than any leftists (with the bizarre and delightful exception of JVS) that I've ever seen. Sharpton's like a caricature that makes black politics look like a corrupt and ridiculous joke. So right wing media loves Sharpton to death for playing that role in the public eye, and Sharpton will keep playing his game and profiting from this dance of vulgarity.

If you want to talk 'white privilege,' the privilege of not having people speaking 'on behalf of white people' is one of the best parts. Or at least we as a society have successfully exiled those folk to such marginal contexts that we no longer have to endure racial spokesmen.

Selma was a really good movie - basically a sum of it's parts. But it didn't breach that "great" level.

I am slightly confused by the lack of a Oscar nom for lead actor though. Dude was really good.

He's like the Westboro Baptist Church, he exists as a target for people to grandstand at.

The right wing loves Sharpton far more than any leftists (with the bizarre and delightful exception of JVS) that I've ever seen.

Sharpton's a fighter, and the issue that he fights for pisses a lot of people off to a literally insane degree (I recently, accidentally because he was on a mainstream station, listened to a racist talk-show host named Michael Savage calling him "the worst person who has ever lived")--to the point that many on the left feel it's easier to just try to disassociate with him. I imagine that modern neo-Confederates see Sharpton the same way their ancestors saw Nat Turner.

Back