Al Sharpton Race Baiting Again

Selma has a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes....But maybe it's all the white guilt rating it so high.

But I don't think it's just about being nominated

In the famous lines of Jadakiss

"Why Halle have to let a white man pop her to get a Oscar?
Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it? "

It has a 7.7 on IMDB, which is respectable. Just as a frame of reference, The Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black pearl has an 8.1

Sometimes ratings can be misleading.

Movie making is an art form created by white people. Look at non-whites culturally appropriating it.

Sharpton should get the Oscar

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

So every year that a movie featuring black people and civil rights or slavery doesn't win something then Hollywood is going to be labeled racist?

What if its a year featuring a holocaust and slavery movie? Then Hollywood will be both anti-Semitic and racist I guess.

Sadly, I wouldn't even be that surprised if they changed some of the nominations after this so-called emergency meeting

Lol, and why is it an "emergency" meeting, haha makes it funnier and more pathetic somehow.

So every year that a movie featuring black people and civil rights or slavery doesn't win something then Hollywood is going to be labeled racist?

What if its a year featuring a holocaust and slavery movie? Then Hollywood will be both anti-Semitic and racist I guess.

Wait, you mean if the holocaust movie somehow didn't win a ton of awards? What are the odds of that?

Wait, you mean if the holocaust movie somehow didn't win a ton of awards? What are the odds of that?

The times they are a changin'. The black lobby group is gaining power and influence and a lot of people are getting butthurt over the Israel-Palestine issue. Given the combination of the two we could see slavery movies being the favorites over holocaust movies in the years to come. Keep in mind that Gay themed movies need recognition every so many years. I think the dominant holocaust film reign has come to an end.

Sharpton should fund a movie based on the brave liberation of sneakers in Ferguson, maybe call it "Not without my Jordans" or Taken 5

Al Sharpton Calls For 'Emergency Meeting' To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees...

How do these emergency meetings work exactly? Does Sharpton cue the Black Signal and the worlds black leaders like Obama, Oprah, Don Lemon, Melissa Harris-Perry, Farrakhan, Kaye West and Spike Lee all gather in the Black Cave to discuss what actions must be taken against such an injustice.

33eafa127f52cb6bb5e5b119c0d41cd7.jpg

The times they are a changin'. The black lobby group is gaining power and influence and a lot of people are getting butthurt over the Israel-Palestine issue. Given the combination of the two we could see slavery movies being the favorites over holocaust movies in the years to come. Keep in mind that Gay themed movies need recognition every so many years. I think the dominant holocaust film reign has come to an end.

This, LOL.

its going to be a long time until quality actually win oscar.

Yeah Al Sharpton is a racist. What else is new?

How do these emergency meetings work exactly? Does Sharpton cue the Black Signal and the worlds black leaders like Obama, Oprah, Don Lemon, Melissa Harris-Perry, Farrakhan, Kaye West and Spike Lee all gather in the Black Cave to discuss what actions must be taken against such an injustice.

33eafa127f52cb6bb5e5b119c0d41cd7.jpg

Holy fuck you are a classic :icon_lol:

my predictions:

Al Sharpton gets a lifetime achievement award at the oscars

his organization gets a large donation

the "rooney rule" gets put into effect at the oscars which guarantees at least one black person/group nominated in every category going forward

"emergency meeting"? Lol. I'm waiting for somebody with a voice, platform, and some courage to put this fool on blast on live tv.

this guy and his people are worst then the mafia,,,cross them and they destroy your business, workplace,name,and sue you for all you have....its amazing they get away with it through scare tactics...he needs to be put into situations where he needs to call the police..all the people are supported and raise on the taxpayer funds and benefits...the enemy of sharpton and his people are the ones supporting their cash flow..

Back