Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 266?

Pizza, chocolate chip cookies, chips and three mystery strains to give me the appetite to enjoy a cheat evening.

Eat: Breakfast for Dinner, probably breakfast Chimichangas

Drink: Amazing sours I just picked up from Crft Beers.

Smoke: Rockin' my new puffco pro and just got a golden lemon sugar and some doobs for Diaz, of course.

Kale and carrots...

Triple filtered ice and water with a hint of lemon.

GettyImages-1316486136.jpeg

8af1b129-efb9-4ff3-89bd-ff6e8031aba0.jpg

I don’t usually post in these “what are you eating” threads. but, I’m excited for what I’m having tonight.

got myself some Tito‘s vodka. Mixing it with some lime juice. Lemonade. And a bit of water.

couple of small bong hits. Feeling nice.

got some Chinese takeout. Watching the fights with my cat. Girlfriend working for the night.

it’s a good night so far...

I had chicken for dinner.

Had a meeting at work this morning from 8 to 10. Got let out and my friend who lives nearby swung by and gave me some psilocybin gummies
3QrHe6z.png

I made a collaborative Spotify playlist this afternoon for the occasion. If folks want to add music go ahead. I am also streaming it to my vimeo account.

I was told to eat two if I want to enjoy myself but still be able to function. Three or more and you are up there. Decided to eat 2 just now. I also have some mary jane here for later. This is going to be a beautiful event and some might say you are wasting your trip watching MMA. I really am not though. Got my LED light strips synced with the music. Got my visualizer I made synced too as well and have UFC 266 on

Had a meeting at work this morning from 8 to 10. Got let out and my friend who lives nearby swung by and gave me some psilocybin gummies
3QrHe6z.png

I made a collaborative Spotify playlist this afternoon for the occasion. If folks want to add music go ahead. I am also streaming it to my vimeo account.

I was told to eat two if I want to enjoy myself but still be able to function. Three or more and you are up there. Decided to eat 2 just now. I also have some mary jane here for later. This is going to be a beautiful event and some might say you are wasting your trip watching MMA. I really am not though. Got my LED light strips synced with the music. Got my visualizer I made synced too as well and have UFC 266 on

Fucking awesome.

Just ate two pieces of Sam's Club mochi where one was a nice fruity flavor.

Made some spaghetti w ground lamb, drinking a nice bottle of cab, and having some chocolate icecream for dessert.

3QrHe6z.png

lol nice. Report back and let's us know how the trip went...

Back