Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 266?

ah verstandig van je man, die paarse drank gaat perfect samen met een jointje :) maar dure hobby allemaal haha

ik ben juistr ff van de alcohol afgestapt

En ziet er ook leuk uit. :p En helpt gelijk tegen het hoesten van smoken. Haha.

Drinking screwdrivers with cheap vodka. Smoking some nameless weed.

And making fried ravioli during the prelims and then later during the main.

Also made some fudge, so I'm gonna devour that when I'm peaking during Diaz/Lawler.
Love it!

Nee, maar bedankt voor het aanbod man! Nog veel plezier vnvd! Maar ziet er naar uit dat dat weo goed gaat komen. ;)
thanks maat jij ook goeie avond tegemoet, mooie kaart deze keer :D

Taglierini al sugo d’arrosto
Decent cut of Filet that I found reasonably priced
Wife picked out the wine again. Argentinian red. Traitor.

This morning a beet, apple, banana, ginger smoothie.
I like to drink this and then go for a long hike and see if I can make it home without shitting my pants.
Seriously, if you never had one you should try it, just make sure you're near a bathroom.

And, yes it's almost identical on teh way out.
beetsmoothie.jpg

Pics of the hike just to humble brag I got my ass out of bed before 10am this morning;
hike1.jpg

hike2.jpg
where's the pics from man? Looks beautiful.

I've set aside four stouts in particular for today which I expect to carry my buzz through AJ/Usyk until the end of the UFC card.

I'm firing up some tri-tip and wings and making barbecued corn and bacon beans.

I'm gluttonous and I don't care.
You shouldn’t care! That sounds damn good. Do you cook the wings on the grill with the trip tip? Or you got a pellet grill or somethin?

You shouldn’t care! That sounds damn good. Do you cook the wings on the grill with the trip tip? Or you got a pellet grill or somethin?

I cook the tri tip first with oak chips on the charcoal grill. Usually takes about 2.5-3 hours. The wings I cook after. Only about 20-25 minutes.

Fuckin love love All Day IPA good choice OP and can't go wrong with good purp :) . Nothing special for me today just going with a simple pizza or somethin and Pabst blue ribbon . I deserve an ice cold beer this weekend
<Moves>

1200px-Pabst_Blue_Ribbon_logo.svg.png

*Drink responsibly everyone ;)
slag-vomit.gif

Hitting up Bombshells probly order some cheese fries and wings. Ill have a bottle of Sailor Jerry's in my truck so i dont have buy over priced drinks all night.

Johnny Drum bourbon
Purple Toad wine
Mango kush wax, gummies

I cook the tri tip first with oak chips on the charcoal grill. Usually takes about 2.5-3 hours. The wings I cook after. Only about 20-25 minutes.
If you’re near a Lowe’s or Walmart grab a bag of post oak chunks. Set it near the side of your coals and let it smolder. Wood chips seem to go up in flames in about 3 minutes in my experience.

regardless. I know what you’re doing and it’s gonna be fire. Load you some fresh coals in your chimney starter towards the end and maybe just half a starter full. After you smoke it and pull it off the grill, add those coals and a little grape oil if you have it over your meat and get a piping hot sear on both sides. The ole reverse sear. Have a good one dude. Wish you’d invite me for dinner :)

If you’re near a Lowe’s or Walmart grab a bag of post oak chunks. Set it near the side of your coals and let it smolder. Wood chips seem to go up in flames in about 3 minutes in my experience.

regardless. I know what you’re doing and it’s gonna be fire. Load you some fresh coals in your chimney starter towards the end and maybe just half a starter full. After you smoke it and pull it off the grill, add those coals and a little grape oil if you have it over your meat and get a piping hot sear on both sides. The ole reverse sear. Have a good one dude. Wish you’d invite me for dinner :)

I just started doing the reverse sear on tri-tip a couple months ago. Never heard of the grape oil. I will look into this. Thanks bud.

Delissio baby, might as well be delivery but it isn't

Back