Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 266?

Pizza, chocolate chip cookies, chips and three mystery strains to give me the appetite to enjoy a cheat evening.

Eat: Breakfast for Dinner, probably breakfast Chimichangas

Drink: Amazing sours I just picked up from Crft Beers.

Smoke: Rockin' my new puffco pro and just got a golden lemon sugar and some doobs for Diaz, of course.

Kale and carrots...

Triple filtered ice and water with a hint of lemon.

GettyImages-1316486136.jpeg

8af1b129-efb9-4ff3-89bd-ff6e8031aba0.jpg

I don’t usually post in these “what are you eating” threads. but, I’m excited for what I’m having tonight.

got myself some Tito‘s vodka. Mixing it with some lime juice. Lemonade. And a bit of water.

couple of small bong hits. Feeling nice.

got some Chinese takeout. Watching the fights with my cat. Girlfriend working for the night.

it’s a good night so far...

I had chicken for dinner.

Had a meeting at work this morning from 8 to 10. Got let out and my friend who lives nearby swung by and gave me some psilocybin gummies
3QrHe6z.png

I made a collaborative Spotify playlist this afternoon for the occasion. If folks want to add music go ahead. I am also streaming it to my vimeo account.

I was told to eat two if I want to enjoy myself but still be able to function. Three or more and you are up there. Decided to eat 2 just now. I also have some mary jane here for later. This is going to be a beautiful event and some might say you are wasting your trip watching MMA. I really am not though. Got my LED light strips synced with the music. Got my visualizer I made synced too as well and have UFC 266 on

Had a meeting at work this morning from 8 to 10. Got let out and my friend who lives nearby swung by and gave me some psilocybin gummies
3QrHe6z.png

I made a collaborative Spotify playlist this afternoon for the occasion. If folks want to add music go ahead. I am also streaming it to my vimeo account.

I was told to eat two if I want to enjoy myself but still be able to function. Three or more and you are up there. Decided to eat 2 just now. I also have some mary jane here for later. This is going to be a beautiful event and some might say you are wasting your trip watching MMA. I really am not though. Got my LED light strips synced with the music. Got my visualizer I made synced too as well and have UFC 266 on

Fucking awesome.

Just ate two pieces of Sam's Club mochi where one was a nice fruity flavor.

Made some spaghetti w ground lamb, drinking a nice bottle of cab, and having some chocolate icecream for dessert.

3QrHe6z.png

lol nice. Report back and let's us know how the trip went...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back