Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 299?

View attachment 1033730

Love the clip @HI SCOTT NEWMAN would appreciate this
Love love love it <3

I hope @Luthien will save some for us. That will go perfect with the deep fried Shrimp I'll be ordering for the fights later ;)

I'll be getting..

Deep fried coconut shrimp
12948-4850-mx.jpg

Fries
Copycat-McDonalds-French-Fries-.jpg

Sour Skittles
Skittles-Wild-Berry-USA-2.1oz-36x61.5g-2.png

I'm not sure what drink I'll order yet, I'll see what I feel like closer to the time.

Shame on me, LOL. I get hot/BBQ extra crsipy wings with ranch for dipping (fuck bleu cheese, I ain't doing a dressing that tastes like you are sucking on hobo socks!) and then a wild card sauce that is determined as the night progresses. Pro tip for shit places like this, have the table give a nice cash tip to the server at the start of this night. It lets her know that you are not going to be a table of cheap skates that is just going to camp one of her tables for a 4 or 5 hour event and burn her at the end with a low tip. The service is always better when you do this!
Hell yeah on the ranch. And consider Mango Habanero Sauce for your wild card. Man I feel like wings now.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 140754.png.

Got this new Cosmic Disco hot sauce from Heat Hot Sauce Shop, it's excellent and makes store-bought chickenless nuggets taste like Korean spicy boneless wings from a restaurant

going to get some smash burgers in me right now

Then I’ll probably drink 15 beers or so …. A few shots of Whitney …. And a few bumps for the main card

Looking forward to tonight …. And not looking forward to tomorrow LOL

Just about to head out to the Mandarin for some greasey Chinese buffet! Pray for my tight pants.

<Hendricks02>
Was there a couple nights ago ….. torpedo shrimp are bomb …. **hit up the homemade waffle machine then put the waffle under the strawberry vanilla soft serve machine - so Fkn good for dessert

Eating: ribeye steak, rare; potato gratin, green salad, maybe some Mac and cheese
Drinking: Diplomatico rum and coke
Smoking RS11 and Watermelon Zkittles by Church, both are superb. I was already sampling the zkittles during the Francis/AJ fight and got hit as hard as Big Frank himself.
Screenshot_20240309_141539_Gallery.jpg

I got some sticky dark brown hash starting smoking with rizzla shortpapes so my shit last longer.

drinking a voodoo ranger fruit force IPA tall boy, (wife) gonna make burgers and fries when the fights start in a little bit, snacking on some limited time cajun flavored chips from HEB and a little creamy ranch to dip them in

dios te bendiga amigos

Eating: ribeye steak, rare; potato gratin, green salad, maybe some Mac and cheese
Drinking: Diplomatico rum and coke
Smoking RS11 and Watermelon Zkittles by Church, both are superb. I was already sampling the zkittles during the Francis/AJ fight and got hit as hard as Big Frank himself.
View attachment 1033771
distillate with added flavors (oh wait terpenes)

Pork belly, pork ribs, brisket, Cole slaw, potato salad.
And a durian smoothie with boba.

Eating: 1710025740868.png

Drinking: 1710025775136.png

No smoking but looking forward to a filthy card tonight. May JBG bless up with his most violent offerings.
Pulling for Dustin "The Diamond" to shine once more and hoping Black Cowboy (Holland) shows MVP a nice beating.

As always lets do this shit up right doggers, Be safe! Have fun!
CHEERS!!

<28><JRSmith40>

distillate with added flavors (oh wait terpenes)
Nothing wrong with readding terpenes lost in the distillation process if they are natural, cannabis derived ones. Not everything can be the freshest most natural pressed rosin or ice hash in today's economy :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back