Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 299?

Finally, a card we can seek our teeth into. I’m really pumped for tonight’s card, super stacked and should be a good time.

Just got home from bourbon hunting, and I picked myself up a poke bowl to eat for dinner tonight. I love sushi and poke, so I’m happy with that.

For libations, I’ll be sampling these 3 bourbons I bought: Bardstown Discovery #11 (which I am super stoked to try), Fox and Oden Double Oaked, and Rebel 10 Year.
View attachment 1033713

Also got my trusty Good News and Mindy’s gummies. Let’s do this.

View attachment 1033714View attachment 1033716
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
For the love of mma gods, that looks like a proper way to indulge for this card lol

A great card another legendary DK thread. Hope all is well with you bud.

Toasted bagel with butter and honey. Cream of chicken soup. Gonna get fresh sashimi before the card starts.

Drank: chicory coffee. Plenty of cool water.

Enjoy the fights!

Thanks man, always appreciate your posts…
1710030684516.gif

Subway!

and a lot of chips I am hosting the event tonight.

Beers and weed bayby!

Was there a couple nights ago ….. torpedo shrimp are bomb …. **hit up the homemade waffle machine then put the waffle under the strawberry vanilla soft serve machine - so Fkn good for dessert
:p

Appetizer: carrots w blue cheese.
Main course: sweet potatoes w ground beef and some asparagus.
Dessert: sweet crêpes.
Beverage: Cabernet Sauvignon.

Phillies on the Blackstone
20240309_194344.jpg

McConhau Haze
20240309_201920.jpg

Smoking bud as usual.

Fun fact. The practice of adding chicory to coffee came from the French adding it to their grounds during the Napoleonic wars to streach out a prized but increasingly scarce recourse.
The practice was popularized in America during the Civil War for the same reason.
Well aren't you a fuckin well of knowledge lol.
I actually didn't know that so now I'm smarter than I was a few seconds ago, thanks sir.

Turned out to be a lot of this:

1710056857092.png

And a bit of this

1710056892153.png

Eating: ribeye steak, rare; potato gratin, green salad, maybe some Mac and cheese
Drinking: Diplomatico rum and coke
Smoking RS11 and Watermelon Zkittles by Church, both are superb. I was already sampling the zkittles during the Francis/AJ fight and got hit as hard as Big Frank himself.
View attachment 1033771
Church's makes a damn solid disposable... it sounds weird but I like the Cereal Milk strain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back