Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 297?

If I manage to stay up that late I think I'm going to be a fatty and have oven pancakes with some sort of jam.

I think I'm going to go the pro football route tonight. Not sure yet.

Probably won’t catch the whole event.

But pizza for dinner, and I just picked up this Weller Full Proof store pick, bundled with a Dancing Goat 6-Year High Rye Bourbon store pick, so I’ll be drinking those. Got my usual Mindy’s and Good News gummies as always.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

IMG_2306.jpegIMG_2309.jpegIMG_0983.jpegIMG_0984.jpeg

Just da usual..

<{JustBleed}>

UFC-foods-1376x1032.jpg

@Dead Kennedy - Sherdog without these threads would be dead. Much fun and much appreciated man. Fookin legendary.

bro-fistbump.gif

Thanks man, and it’s post’s like this that keep me making them. Genuinely enjoy it. Thanks again…
1705772232058.gif

Yooo, take an extra Weller sip for me. I'm out, lol.
Mannn, have you ever had a Weller Full Proof? I hadn’t until I cracked that one last night, it’s a beast. Great, great bottle.

I don’t blame you for skipping the event, I’ll probably be in for the prelims but that’s about it.

Mannn, have you ever had a Weller Full Proof? I hadn’t until I cracked that one last night, it’s a beast. Great, great bottle.

I don’t blame you for skipping the event, I’ll probably be in for the prelims but that’s about it.

Store pick and Full Proof are both fire. I can't recommend even entry level Weller enough. They're exceptional.

I'm waiting to see if my brother and a couple buddies can make it tonight, as we usually split every card. If so, we will order it. If not, we're probably holding out for the next two cards.

I'm watching football all day but I'll find the Strickland-DDP fight after the game. Making cheesesteak sandwiches and homemade potato wedges. Philly-Cheesesteak-Recipe-1200-18.jpgGrilledPotWedges1-blog.jpg

Horrifically hungover from drinking too much Red Bull + Vodka during an overnight data migration for work. Had the worst gut rot I've ever had in my 40s. Got paid a $200 shift differential bonus to get smashed and play video games with my laptop on overnight.

Probably just going to grill some burgers, have some Pedialyte, and smoke a bunch of Godfather OG. Hopefully not puke anymore.

Pizza and beer. Gotta Pace ourselves fellas. Nfl starts in a little over an hr

Back