Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 297?

Seared ahi & rice(I might make mac & cheese instead of rice because I just dont give a fuck)

Cold honeycrisp apple with peanut butter

Vodka and ice water

King Louis smoke and some hybrid gummies

Enjoy the fights/playoffs, boys!

Pepsi Max and mushroom soup.

I actually feel a bit sick lol
I'm on the tail end of the flu... had me fucked up for the past week plus. Hope yours is less of a pain in the ass than what I had.

I'm on the tail end of the flu... had me fucked up for the past week plus. Hope yours is less of a pain in the ass than what I had.

Good job on beating that flus ass!

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
View attachment 1024658

Holy sack slapping Saturday it’s Fight Night. That’s right Sherladies and Gentlebros we have a fight on our hands. With “Biggus” Dricus Du Plessis taking on Sean “Trauma Drama” Strickland, shit should be wild…
View attachment 1024662

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…
View attachment 1024664

Grub: Steak Fajitas…
View attachment 1024665

Chug: Voodoo Ranger Hoppy pack…

View attachment 1024667

Drug: Grape Cookies…
View attachment 1024668

Cap the night off with some good food, good drink and smoke and take in some good old fashioned ultra violence…
View attachment 1024669

Cheers

View attachment 1024670
Damn, Grape Cookies sounds nice. Enjoy!

Just had some GMO Cookies that tasted like stew. Weird as shit. Been rolling cones of Sour Bubble because it tastes and smells like Bubble Yum.

Looking at doing a greenhouse grow starting in the Spring. Been digging Sativa lately, so looking at a lot of Durban Poison and Sour Diesel strains. Maybe some Durban Cookies just for shits and giggles.

life cereal

large_9fc720e4-e881-4ba7-b859-4468a5324499.JPG

Platinum Grapes 14g bag

platinum-grapes-organnicraft-26-57-thc-2-26-terpenes-14g-v0-bi5kfy7urp3c1.jpg

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
View attachment 1024658

Holy sack slapping Saturday it’s Fight Night. That’s right Sherladies and Gentlebros we have a fight on our hands. With “Biggus” Dricus Du Plessis taking on Sean “Trauma Drama” Strickland, shit should be wild…
View attachment 1024662

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…
View attachment 1024664

Grub: Steak Fajitas…
View attachment 1024665

Chug: Voodoo Ranger Hoppy pack…

View attachment 1024667

Drug: Grape Cookies…
View attachment 1024668

Cap the night off with some good food, good drink and smoke and take in some good old fashioned ultra violence…
View attachment 1024669

Cheers

View attachment 1024670

I made a lasagna, drinking chocolate milk, and maybe smoke some bleu cheese bud.

Had a bacon portebella mushroom melt combo from Wendy's earlier and I'll likely just grab a pizza for tonight i don't feel like cookin nothing.

beers and weed baby!

Screenshot 2024-01-20 150348.png
Ginger Ale Zevia, one of the best zero-calorie sodas out there and it's sweetened with stevia rather than artificials

Idk maybe I was make pizza. Need to grind the herb initially and put into Wal-Mart container as tribute to Sean Tarzan and #BlueCollarCulture.

slapgrind.png

Then maybe smoke some cannabis plant if I was can finding this scissor of mine to cut up buds.

Maybe also I buy some coke if I want become deviant and consume sugar beverage, but otherwise I drink water and maybe non-Canadan beers (DEFINITELY NOT THIS MOLSON BRAND AS IT WAS SMELL OF TYRANNY)

#PeaceBeWithYou

an extra portion of beans and rice i got from the taco truck.

IMG_0396.jpegIMG_0397.jpegIMG_0398.jpegIMG_0317.jpeg
Potatoe sausage casserole , Dead Guy Whisky Neat, Black Afghan Smoke and death metal riffs on my new Toy!

Enjoy the fights Sherbets!

Back