Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 295?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
tenor.gif

Ohhhhhh hell yea and shit, Sherladies and Gentlebros, its Fight Night. Now while we don’t have the main event promised (looking at you Jon) we do have a fucking banger of a card with two title fights. You know what to do my fellow hooligans….
0ha9z97kalwb1.jpg

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…
8b05f89edccf3bf362326cbf8d81501a.gif

Grub: Lasagna and garlic bread…
pican9qt4.jpg

Chug: Founder’s Centennial IPA…
CEC761F7-B9C9-4575-94D5-7DBB0CEB2256.jpeg

Drug: Sour Diesel…
sour-diesel-strain-cannabis-flower-nug_1100x.png

Cap the night off with some good food, good drink and smoke and taking in some good old fashioned ultra violence…
ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif

0*egBH7Q-6hPHUruOe.gif

Cheers

shaun-of-the-dead-cheers.gif

Usually the wife cooks something but she's out of town. I'm gonna make some broccoli beef soon for the kids and a early dinner for me so I can watch it all live. But the real fight food, I got a rack of beef back ribs I'm gonna smoke. They should be done around 2. Then gonna hot hold it til around main card time. Oh yeah. Kids will be lucky if they get any. Plus a few beers and whatever Colorado green I have. Can't wait!

I’m in Europe so I will sleep until about 6AM. By then I will wake up to watch the co-main and main event. I’ll just have coffee and a gallon of water as I’m doing Intermittent Fasting and I won’t eat calories until I done got my workout in.

After the ME I’ll hit the gym for a killer session. Then when I get home I’ll have me a good protein filled breakfast with oats and banana and all the good stuff and watch the rest of the fights.

Bit of an unorthodox routine but hey us Europeans gotta improvise lol

Gonna be a hangover and a shitty brekfeast for me. European time zone brother.

Back