Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 296?

Abbott Ale and food yet to sort. Maybe I'll forage some berries, the purple ones that hurt Ralph's tummy.

1702768693361.png

Found these in the cupboard, dunno if anyone's tried these before, but DAMN they're dynamite!

Creamy seafood flavour that is kick-your-ass spicy for some reason!

Hey Doggers,

I'm having a friendsmas party @ my house. My wife is inviting all of her friends their husbands. My best friend just flew in town to visit for the weekend so I'm pretty stoked. We are going to have the fights on outside in my biergarten while I man the grill. I'm cooking beef tri-tip with pigs in a blanket. My wife is whipping up some lumpia and desserts.

Drinking some Shiner Bock Holiday Cheers edition
Have some TRULY for the ladies
And I got some St Goer whiskey 90 proof I picked up over thanksgiving on trip to Germany.

Hope everyone stays safe and parties hard at the same time lol
As always rooting for WONDERBOY & EMMETT to take the win tonight.
Edwards hopefully retains!
:meow:

Cheers!!!!!!
<GinJuice>

Hey Doggers,

I'm having a friendsmas party @ my house. My wife is inviting all of her friends their husbands. My best friend just flew in town to visit for the weekend so I'm pretty stoked. We are going to have the fights on outside in my biergarten while I man the grill. I'm cooking beef tri-tip with pigs in a blanket. My wife is whipping up some lumpia and desserts.

Drinking some Shiner Bock Holiday Cheers edition
Have some TRULY for the ladies
And I got some St Goer whiskey 90 proof I picked up over thanksgiving on trip to Germany.

Hope everyone stays safe and parties hard at the same time lol
As always rooting for WONDERBOY & EMMETT to take the win tonight.
Edwards hopefully retains!
:meow:

Cheers!!!!!!
<GinJuice>

That sounds an awesome time!

Enjoy dudes and dudettes!

I'll be at a watch party tonight. I'm bringing a tray of 24 club colombia beers, some doritos and some nachos with me but I'm sure I'll be offered plenty of other delicacies on top of that.

Honestly....i'm just trying to survive until the main card....Usually i would open a 26oz of whisky but i'm completely fucked up because i had my work christmas party yesterday and it was one hell of a driinking night.

Still have 3 hours to go so maybe i'll have some sudden burst of life near 10pm lol

Morning here... too early to eat anything but drinking champagne once Colby is out.
Too early to get too wild over here in Australia. It'll just be hookers and cocaine for me mate
Great choice sir.

I ate food earlier today so not going to hungry (chicken tenders). So i will be drinking redbull to keep awake and some water,lame i know.
71Ez+J9LGaL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Pork belly with mashed potatoes
View attachment 1017401

peperoni pizza with garlic bread and chicken bites
View attachment 1017402
Christmas edition Ferrero Rochers
View attachment 1017403

5 salmon tacos with avocado

View attachment 1017404

2 chicken doner kebabs with large chips
View attachment 1017405

Crispy duck noodle with egg
View attachment 1017406
10 pack of Hanh super dry bear

View attachment 1017407

giant skittles (2 packs) Saving one pack for @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

View attachment 1017408
Leave some for rest of us you fat fuck

Or are you just going to take it easy like me?

I'm not going to drink or indulge in food that much.

Maybe just have something simple like sandwich at best.
Understandable that you don't have time to eat as you are busy making 100+ posts per day on Sherdog 🤭

Drinking hot tea cause my body temp is 96.2 degrees

Last edited:
Alright fuck it i'm still hangover but that batshit crazy wmma fight made me brew up a whisky. Took a few sips and...well it's a bit tough but i'll be able to do it. Slowly but surely

Back