Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 266?

smoking kief gravity's.
ate boneless bbq wings.
drink limon chello la croix, like a distinguished gent.

I just started doing the reverse sear on tri-tip a couple months ago. Never heard of the grape oil. I will look into this. Thanks bud.
The grape oil has minimal flavor and very high smoke point. Meaning you can get a very hot sear without charring it. Post some pics in a few hours if you can. Like to see it.

Edit have you ever had the founders breakfast stout or founders porter? Both excellent.

Ja bier dat ik heb gekocht is ook niet echt gezond, maar moest iets hebben voor de gelegenheid. Normaal gesproken zou ik ook alleen wiet roken, maar heb ff een pauze ingelast van smoken, dus...
Quit talking about child trafficking on sherdog.

Most likely a couple of joints and some bourbon.

If the evening gets wild, probably a few shots of Jon Jones’ piss

The grape oil has minimal flavor and very high smoke point. Meaning you can get a very hot sear without charring it. Post some pics in a few hours if you can. Like to see it.

Edit have you ever had the founders breakfast stout or founders porter? Both excellent.

KBS is my favorite Founders beer. Good stuff.

View attachment 881526
giphy.gif
Nice choice…
200.gif

Game and Fight Night...

Feeling like a Buffalo Blue Pizza

upload_2021-9-25_15-45-28.png

Few Frozen Mochas

upload_2021-9-25_15-46-48.png

Sour Deez Rolls

upload_2021-9-25_15-47-34.png

And The Spice Must Flow - Diamond Grade (Candy Corn)

upload_2021-9-25_15-49-28.png

"It is by Will alone I set my Mind in Motion"

To I'm more of a BG or HM guy...

I think another guy beat you to this..... dozens of times.
I don’t think so actually .. this is pretty unique.. yur thinking about those stupid “ what drugs and alcohol are you using” threads

-edit: oh wtf they merged this with one of those very what drugs are u using threads. They shud have kept the drug free version separate

Last edited:
Back