Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 266?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
tenor.gif

Ooooooooooooooo hell yea and shit, it’s that time Sherladies and Gentlebros, that’s right it’s Fight Night and man does this one look to be fire. With two title fights and the long awaited rematch between Diaz and Lawler, shit should be a banger…
640x356_UFC266_web.jpg

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…

Grub: Loaded baked potato soup…
loaded-baked-potato-soup-recipe-11.jpg

Chug: Founders All Day IPA…
0B60CA68-43CA-4C59-A19F-28C6128D9A0B.jpeg

Drug: Blueberry Haze…
blueberry_haze_AAA2.jpg

Cap the night off by watching some damn good fights, but mostly want to see another dominating performance by the Bullet…
WindyOpenBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

Cheers
f67a2d26252b6ad6cce3d7cd98e77e3c.gif

I've set aside four stouts in particular for today which I expect to carry my buzz through AJ/Usyk until the end of the UFC card.

I'm firing up some tri-tip and wings and making barbecued corn and bacon beans.

I'm gluttonous and I don't care.

I've set aside four stouts in particular for today which I expect to carry my buzz through AJ/Usyk until the end of the UFC card.

I'm firing up some tri-tip and wings and making barbecued corn and bacon beans.

I'm gluttonous and I don't care.
Tri tip is the most underrated cut ever. Taste like a brisket and slices like fillet if you do it thin. Sounds delicious.

Tri tip is the most underrated cut ever. Taste like a brisket and slices like fillet if you do it thin. Sounds delicious.

Tri-tip comes down to the slow cook and the rub. It's my favorite thing to make on the weekends. More than ribs or steak even. If done right, it's incredible.

I got some mock tender steak that I threw in the sous vide last night with some ginger, chilis, , and soy sauce. I'll quick sear them tonight and toss some summer squash and water chestnuts in ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, and a bit of sesame oil. Drinking a few farmhouse ales, and maybe a bottle of barleywine I've been saving. Should be a fun night.

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
tenor.gif

Ooooooooooooooo hell yea and shit, it’s that time Sherladies and Gentlebros, that’s right it’s Fight Night and man does this one look to be fire. With two title fights and the long awaited rematch between Diaz and Lawler, shit should be a banger…
640x356_UFC266_web.jpg

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…

Grub: Loaded baked potato soup…
loaded-baked-potato-soup-recipe-11.jpg

Chug: Founders All Day IPA…
View attachment 881501

Drug: Blueberry Haze…
blueberry_haze_AAA2.jpg

Cap the night off by watching some damn good fights, but mostly want to see another dominating performance by the Bullet…
WindyOpenBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

Cheers
f67a2d26252b6ad6cce3d7cd98e77e3c.gif
All homemade tonight. The wife already made chicken wings which i've been devouring and later it's some beef stew and rice.

Might miss the main card but going to fancy restaurant called La Spiga in Palm Desert, CA.

Its fucking bomb, period. Usually go for company Xmas dinner but feel like destroying before then (Bday weekend).

They make one of, if not the finest Profiteroles in the world. Might eat 2 if possible, fuck it.

Prob slam a bottle of wine and chief some fine herbs on way and after wards.

I’ll find the fights I miss and Kaz will have all the finishing GIFs.

17AD89BD-F597-4487-84E1-9FD9C489AE1E.jpeg

Attachments

• B9B93E42-D046-402C-9EE1-304AAB50194B.jpeg
    B9B93E42-D046-402C-9EE1-304AAB50194B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fuckin love love All Day IPA good choice OP and can't go wrong with good purp :) . Nothing special for me today just going with a simple pizza or somethin and Pabst blue ribbon . I deserve an ice cold beer this weekend
<Moves>

1200px-Pabst_Blue_Ribbon_logo.svg.png

*Drink responsibly everyone ;)
I forgot, I have a small bottle of Angel's Envy Bourbon that someone gave me. I might have a little taste tonight.

Back