Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 266?

Went to a wedding shower and ate tri tip steak with roasted cauliflower and caprese salad. Drank a couple stella artois and made it home in time to watch the main card. Im smoking a fat spliff of some fire OG skywalker from the local dispensary. Got in a nice cross fade mode just for good ol Nicky Diaz lol pretty good main card hoping THE BULLET & VOLK put on a good show.
l@nd0<209Bitch>

Cheers yall!

Oooo homies got class lol I can dig it :cool: . That'll warm your belly up Nicely after that home cooked food from the wifey . Keep livin your best life dog
<Moves>
It's a small bottle, I think 375ml. DOn't kid yourself, I have very little class...enjoy the fights!
Oooo homies got class lol I can dig it :cool: . That'll warm your belly up Nicely after that home cooked food from the wifey . Keep livin your best life dog
<Moves>

lol nice. Report back and let's us know how the trip went...
I got this nice projector recently that has a few different inputs for video and also can mirror devices to it. Mirrored my PC to it onto my ceiling. Overlayed my audio visualizer I am working on over the event and had my playlist of music playing. Turned on my LED light strips and synced me with the audio coming from the computer. Eating 2 was perfect. I was not too out there but I was not sober. Would do it again but without the UFC.

I got this nice projector recently that has a few different inputs for video and also can mirror devices to it. Mirrored my PC to it onto my ceiling. Overlayed my audio visualizer I am working on over the event and had my playlist of music playing. Turned on my LED light strips and synced me with the audio coming from the computer. Eating 2 was perfect. I was not too out there but I was not sober. Would do it again but without the UFC.

That's awesome. Thanks for reporting back.

Back