Rumored Sean O'Malley vs Merab Dvalishvili - UFC 306: Sphere - Per Ariel Helwani

Easy money for Merab

Merab as champ is a nightmare scenario for the ufc

Something tells me grasso/shev 3 headlines.
If both are on the card the BW Title fight headlines over the FLW Title fight. It’s been this way any time there has been more than one title fight on a card.

Easy money for Merab

Merab as champ is a nightmare scenario for the ufc
The fans really seem to like the guy, though. He puts out funny content online. Of course they’d rather have O’Malley as champ. But they’d probably prefer Merab to Aljo as a UFC champion.

I don’t think it’s nearly as bad as you do.

The fans really seem to like the guy, though. He puts out funny content online. Of course they’d rather have O’Malley as champ. But they’d probably prefer Merab to Aljo as a UFC champion.

I don’t think it’s nearly as bad as you do.
Feels like people started liking Merab out of the blue

Good for him

It's a good fight and one that needs to be made, but seems like an odd headliner for a "love letter to the Mexican people" that Dana is "18 million deep" already in.

Could Conor theoretically slide in and have Conor, Suga + Alexa/Shev?

Would be a nasty card.

Your join date really shines through with this post. Please explain why you think a guy who has never lost via KO, is going to lose the same way " chinny" Aljo did.
Cejudo rocked him, moraes rocked him and dropped him and almost knocked him out, o malley has more power and accuracy than both of them

Merab definitely deserves the shot and I think he wins. Can see a 4th or 5th round TKO or sub, once he's completely broken SOM.

UFC are getting some of these "less sexy" title defences out of the way now.

Whatshisname, Blaydes, Merab all getting deserved, if not exciting shots.

Ank at LHW is the only one who seems to not be getting his so far.

Back