Rumored O'Malley vs Merab Announced by Suga himself via his YT

Hope this fight comes to fruition sooner than later war merab!!
screenshot_20240326-142110-png.1036520

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326-142110.png
    Screenshot_20240326-142110.png
    794.6 KB · Views: 20
Alongside Umar, the hardest possible matchup for O'Malley. Merab made Yan look weak in turn. He is big, strong, and relentless with pressure. Sean will have to put him out inside three rounds to have a good shot.

Tough fight for O'Malley. I wonder what the odds will look like.

5 inch height and 4 inch reach advantage for O Malley should help him in the wrestling and clinch department.
It will be harder for Merab to hold him there. Sean could also land some nice sideway ellbows there, when Merab tries to take him down.

I think O Malley's wrestling will be just about good enough along with the size advantage till the fight is coming.

Merab has some serious CEO of cardio, but Sean is so lanky, his cardio is great as well.

Suga by ko, Merab has no power and his striking is average. Old 5'4 Cejudo has him stunned.

There is no man in the ufc currently more deserving of a belt than merab.

But I will say, I respect O’Malley a lot as a fighter and as a champion would not be mad if he pulled it off which he can

Last edited:
5 inch height and 4 inch reach advantage for O Malley should help him in the wrestling and clinch department.
It will be harder for Merab to hold him there. Sean could also land some nice sideway ellbows there, when Merab tries to take him down.

I think O Malley's wrestling will be just about good enough along with the size advantage till the fight is coming.

Merab has some serious CEO of cardio, but Sean is so lanky, his cardio is great as well.

Suga by ko, Merab has no power and his striking is average. Old 5'4 Cejudo has him stunned.
Why would you bring up cejudo? he had like one moment in a fight where he got dominated.

Why would you bring up cejudo? he had like one moment in a fight where he got dominated.
If old Cejudo and shot Moraes can catch Merab on the end of their t Rex Arms, so can Sean. Merab is hittable and hasn't faced someone with KO power since Moraes had him dancing.
It's a more even fight than the crotch sniffing enthusiasts will have you believe.

If old Cejudo and shot Moraes can catch Merab on the end of their t Rex Arms, so can Sean. Merab is hittable and hasn't faced someone with KO power since Moraes had him dancing.
It's a more even fight than the crotch sniffing enthusiasts will have you believe.
Okay, well that same merab has also fought yan in a significantly less competitive bout than the bout yan had against O'malley.

should be just as easy to say that if Merab and grapple and control Yan he can do the same to O'malley as they were very even everywhere the fight went, but I'm not going to do that, because I know already that is not how it works.

Okay, well that same merab has also fought yan in a significantly less competitive bout than the bout yan had against O'malley.

should be just as easy to say that if Merab and grapple and control Yan he can do the same to O'malley as they were very even everywhere the fight went, but I'm not going to do that, because I know already that is not how it works.
The varying degrees of competitiveness in their mutual fights is irrelevant, as styles make fights, your entire post is an MMAth non-sequitur.

The point of my post is that Merab has shown that he can get hurt by a fighter that was past shot in Moraes and that a rusty Cejudo could catch him on the end of punches. Merab's striking defense isn't the best and he's been wobbled, while Sean is the most dangerous finisher Merab has faced, with a massive height and reach advantage.

I hope we get this fight soon, Merab will be an interesting challenge for Suga

I think merab is going to dive at his crotch for 2 straight rounds until he eats a well timed knee. Crotch sniffers and wall stallers are being figured out

Brother, I am almost 50 years old...I would eat the ass of a badger at this point lmao
I'm 39 and I taste the dinner so nice id eat it twice on many women lol but Lydia has my number. I'm. Married but she's the only women I've ever met I'd consider starting for.

Back