Rumored O'Malley vs Merab Announced by Suga himself via his YT

But I thought Suga scared of Merab? Lol. Suga by KO

I don't see how Merab avoids O'malley's power for 25 mins. Merabs aggressiveness is going to be his downfall against a striker like O'Malley.

He's going to have to cover so much space just to get a hold of O'malley.. I don't see how he avoids running into a kill shot by O'malley. I just don't.. O'malley's been a money maker for me lol.. Definitely putting some $$$ on this.

I don't see how Merab avoids O'malley's power for 25 mins. Merabs aggressiveness is going to be his downfall against a striker like O'Malley.

He's going to have to cover so much space just to get a hold of O'malley.. I don't see how he avoids running into a kill shot by O'malley. I just don't.. O'malley's been a money maker for me lol.. Definitely putting some $$$ on this
he's going to have to take some risks. there is no way, he is beating suga in the standup exchange. chito could of been more competetive too if he tried to go for some take downs but he was heistant/wary because of suga's power so he just took the 5 round beating, i can see the same going for merab if he doesn't get him grapplin

We have a champion that will duck no one and he's exciting. And he's active.

Show respect to Suga before the blanket.

Suga could've possibly gotten Sandhagen for much easier fight stylistically.

It's really too bad the UFC allows wall and stall and lay and pray for long periods of time.

he's going to have to take some risks. there is no way, he is beating suga in the standup exchange. chito could of been more competetive too if he tried to go for some take downs but he was heistant/wary because of suga's power so he just took the 5 round beating, i can see the same going for merab if he doesn't get him grapplin

Merabs going to have to shoot for O'malley's ankles the moment the bell rings.. The gap in striking is like the grand canyon, add O'malley's reach and its a mismatch on the feet.

Thing is today's MMA most strikers have decent TDD and even if Merab gets a TD he isn't really a finisher. So Merab will have to fight perfect for 25 mins.. That's a long time to avoid a sniper like O'Malley.

He's going to have to cover so much space just to get a hold of O'malley.. I don't see how he avoids running into a kill shot by O'malley. I just don't.. O'malley's been a money maker for me lol.. Definitely putting some $$$ on this.

Suga's power is overhyped. He's precise, an esthetically pleasing striker, but where is all this so called kill shot power?

He beat on Moutinho and he took everything Suga offered. He beat on Vera and he took everything Suga offered. He put Aljo on his ass, but Aljo ate everything and didn't go out.

Suga is a great striker, but I don't get the otherworldly power hype.

Suga's power is overhyped. He's precise, an esthetically pleasing striker, but where is all this so called kill shot power?

He beat on Moutinho and he took everything Suga offered. He beat on Vera and he took everything Suga offered. He put Aljo on his ass, but Aljo ate everything and didn't go out.

Vera is a Frankenstein and has a chin of granite and was very wary of Sugas power. Moutinho is another guy who knows how to take a shot. Merab has been hurt numerous times and it's mostly because he's sloppy but also doesn't have the strongest of chins.

O'malley has plenty of power at BW lol. You can criticize other stuff about him but he's literally proven he can hurt any BW.. He definitely has the power to KO Merab so I don't know why you're even bringing this up lol

He has a fists of steel for a bantamweight. 3/4 of his wins are by KOs.

Vera is a Frankenstein and has a chin of granite and was very wary of Sugas power. Moutinho is another guy who knows how to take a shot. Merab has been hurt numerous times and it's mostly because he's sloppy but also doesn't have the strongest of chins.

O'malley has plenty of power at BW lol. You can criticize other stuff about him but he's literally proven he can hurt any BW.. He definitely has the power to KO Merab so I don't know why you're even bringing this up lol

Because I've never seen Suga KO any formidable opponent.

Aljo was in the process of getting up. The UFC wanted Suga as champion and I feel that fight was stopped right as he was getting up. I still think Suga would've won, but he wasn't going to KO Aljo.

Maybe he catches Merab and they stop it early for him, though.

My money is on Merab but I welcome O'Malley to prove me wrong.

Merab is definitely hittable and no doubt Sean will enjoy a large height/reach advantage but on paper Merab chances against O'Malley is really good.

Because I've never seen Suga KO any formidable opponent.

Aljo was in the process of getting up. The UFC wanted Suga as champion and I feel that fight was stopped right as he was getting up. I still think Suga would've won, but he wasn't going to KO Aljo.

Maybe he catches Merab and they stop it early for him, though.
Who would you call formidable? You know there are top guys with shit chins and journeymen that have iron chins right??? Did you expect him to one punch KO Vera who has never been KOed? Yan who has never been KO'ed? Who's done that to Aljo other than Moraes? Lol you're literally critizing O'malley lack of 1 punch KO's against " formidable " opponents lol

You hate O'malley with a passion. He's made me some $$ the last few fights so I'm on the Suga train lol

Back