Leon Edwards wants to school "midget" RDA

I find it humorous how this guy runs his mouth to everyone....

And still nobody cares.

Edwards needs to get back on a winning streak....he took a tough L against Masvidal

What's with calling everyone a midget?

Is Edwards a Sherdogger?

Edwards really runs his mouth for someone who usually looks to stall in fights.

I can't get to crazy excited for Edwards getting closer to a title shot considering he already got Usman'd by Usman

Last time I saw Edwards he took a 5 punch combo to the face.

The time before that, he was fully mounted.

Now he's looking to fight midgets? I bet he has a lot of fans.

Oh look..

373B7CCE-327B-4B5F-AB56-EF6E251CEC23.gif

No matter how hard he tries, he can’t convince a single person to give a fuck about him.

RDA needs a technical striker or a brawler right now. I miss some Robbie Lawler, Pettis fights... 3 wrestlers in sequence are good enough, let's move on. Only IF this fighter is Askren or Woodley, I could agree.

Lol Edwards tries to force the trash talk so hard yet no one cares about him even though he is in a 7 fight winning streak , Having not a crowd-pleasing fighting style and being always in forgettable fights doesnt make him any favors either.
RDA needs a technical striker or a brawler right now. I miss some Robbie Lawler, Pettis fights... 3 wrestlers in sequence are good enough, let's move on. Only IF this fighter is Askren or Woodley, I could agree.
Edwards will most likely try to wrestle him though.

RDA needs a stay busy fight, he can choke this clown for a check.

Edwards will most likely try to wrestle him though.
That's why if RDA is willing to fight another wrestler I prefer Askren or Woodley, bigger names and comparable sizes, better matchups for him. BUT I prefer a striker right now, this is where RDA shines. He is a tremendous brawler, very fun to watch.

I can't get to crazy excited for Edwards getting closer to a title shot considering he already got Usman'd by Usman

Shit he probably did better than everyone including T Wood at attempting to stifle Snoozeman

Filthy Brits theses days.

They need to produce more Ross Pearson’s and less of these lesbian sounding, crooked teeth whiners.

I really don't want to watch RDA fight yet another boring wrestler....

Back