Media Leon Edwards: 'Two the best wrestlers in the division (Usman & Colby), I was able to outgrapple them... take them down. Leon Nurmagomedov!'

Leon's good and continues to get better, it would have been wild if one of his submission attempts on Colby came off.

His TDD in the last Usman fight was so good that Suga learned it and put it into practice against Aljo. Tells me other fighters know how good Leon is...

Yet Leon couldn't stop Colby's takedowns.
That tells me how good Colby is.

He was kidding. He did better than most other guys, but didn't outgrapple either of them. Usman had like 15 TDs to Leon's 1 and over 20 minutes of control time vs Leon's 3 minutes between their 3 fights, and he and Colby each got 2 TDs, but Colby had 5 1/2 minutes of control vs Leon's minute and a half.

He did well for not having a wreslting background though.
He shut them down for the rest of the time and what control time they did get they did next to no damage.

Ref wasn't close to a stand-up, and the crowd was enjoying it.

Imagine a UFC champion put on his back and humiliated in the fifth round of a "successful" title defense.

Humiliated lol selective memory Christ almighty. Keep your eyes shut and your ass wide open why don’t you.

The strikes had Leon rock and rolling in the fifth yeah. But Leon getting manhandled on the ground was the embarrassing part. It looked similar to a bear mauling a prey animal.

Leon won the match, Colby won the fight.

Not paralyzed, but certainly traumatized. Leon was getting thrashed at the end of the fight. He really fizzled out. Colby smelled blood in the water and went for it. If there were only a couple more minutes, Leon's battered lifeless carcass would have been on display for Trump and the world to see.

Trollllllolololol.

Sorry dude, noone thought Leon was going to get choked in 30 seconds.

Leon is lucky that Colby hesitated for 2 full rounds. He would've drowned much earlier, and Colby would've beaten him into a pulp for America.
Leon isn't lucky, Colby just couldn't get it done against him because Leon was better than him. That's like saying Colby is lucky he didn't get head kicked straight away.

Leon isn't lucky, Colby just couldn't get it done against him because Leon was better than him. That's like saying Colby is lucky he didn't get head kicked straight away.

Colby tried to kickbox wuth Leon and was hesitsting for 2 rounds when he should have been shooting for takedowns.

Colby is the better fighter. Had he made it a dog fight Leon would have been a fish out of water. Similar to what he looked like in the 5th round laying on his back getting beaten up.

Colby tried to kickbox wuth Leon and was hesitsting for 2 rounds when he should have been shooting for takedowns.

Colby is the better fighter. Had he made it a dog fight Leon would have been a fish out of water. Similar to what he looked like in the 5th round laying on his back getting beaten up.
So Colby didn't fight like he should of but is a better fighter? To find out who is the best fighter they had a fight. And Leon won. Same as Usman did. Colby just couldn't do it. He made the choices how to fight and he lost.

So Colby didn't fight like he should of but is a better fighter? To find out who is the best fighter they had a fight. And Leon won. Same as Usman did. Colby just couldn't do it. He made the choices how to fight and he lost.

If they were to fight again next weekend, Colby kicks his ass. Does that make sense?

Islam would rag doll him most boring fighter around, someone has to take the belt off him.
yea....sherdog will have a lightbulb moment again when it happens. Islam is going to make easy picking of Leon.

So you're saying cobly would have won if you were his coach and told him to 'make it a dog fight'? Wow. Only problem with that is, at this point cobly is all bark no bite, no matter what his strategy is.

You starving for attention or something?

Colby was mauling Leon in the fifth. Where was Leon's grappling then?
Where the fuck was Colby rounds 1-4 ?

We can all look back at chaels career and see that he never was a champ, but he has big wins, Colby will never even have that, he will end his career being a guy that talked shit and never got anywhere with it.

If they were to fight again next weekend, Colby kicks his ass. Does that make sense?
No, because he's had a year to prepare for the fight and lost. What did he forget to forget to practice? I think he would probably get stopped by Leon next weekend.

How convenient he was making this claim without facing #AmericanHero and #bluecollarwarrior Belal "Big Brown Combatant" Muhammad. Instead false narrative farm like Canadan media was giving him fake confidence in interview while rallying for passover of Belal and other great American combatants.

Then they send Copper Burner troll to make us look like stupid. How many can of Molson Ariel he give you as payment my #UFCFriend?

Although Colby was Rob like Whittaker, it was definitely certain the battle was hard fought and victory was never certain (blue collar life in shell of nuts). I do not know where you was been on Santa his list, but next year Uncle Sam will put you at top 5 of his surely for this Anti-American fiascos

Here, you listen close so you understand the great nation of oppressed combatants instead of shamelessly pretend you was knowing American ways:

#StopAmericanHate #EndAntiSamitism #BootInAss

Last edited:
Everyone please! Do not listen to this @Copper Burner. I was having suspicion think that he was sent by Ariel or #Satan himself to push false narrative of American stupidity. This was same thing which have happen to the (still) growing sport of Power Slap in order to halt exponential growth in popularity. Recognizing this reverse #Bigotry is the key to protecting the #Inclusivity of our forum chat.

Stay awake.

#Community #Communication #Progress

Leon Edwards: 'Two the best wrestlers in the division (Usman & Colby), I was able to outgrapple them... take them down. Leon Nurmagomedov!'

Why do you have an anime profile pic? Are you in middle school?

To be honest though I don't think Usman or Colby are actually that great as offencive wrestlers, Usman has great defence and can drag people down if need be, Colby's sucess has tended to be much more hustling people to the cage and clinching them up.

Usman espeically for me seems rather similar to Hendricks.

Back