Based on skills & attributes, is Leon the *best* WW of all time?

Is Leon Edwards the *best* WW of all time?

• Yes he is

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • No, but he's top 2

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • No, but he's top 3

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • No, but he's top 5

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • No, but he's top 10

Votes: 61 32.8%
  • No, he's not even in the conversation

Votes: 48 25.8%

• Total voters
LMAO. Prime GSP takes care of Leon no problem.

I've had accounts on this forum since 2008 and got into the sport from PRIDE vhs tapes. Keep coping instead of contributing to the thread clown.

yet here you are posting on some 2023 noob account because you're in here passing off opinion as fact and calling people clown and getting your accounts banned. grab a Valium kid. Maybe if you could behave yourself you'd have some credibility instead of looking like a loose cannon big mouth google sniper. You BJ Penn fans are the worst. I'd bet 20$ with this dedication of saltiness youre probably positive balance lol

Appreciate you actually offering up thoughtful analysis without hostility, as my OP contained no such hostility. This thread got fuckin weird.
you are disgustingly hostile in 95% of your posts. it's weird that you think its ok to debate people this way. name calling, dismissive etc. you reek of ptsd

you are disgustingly hostile in 95% of your posts. it's weird that you think its ok to debate people this way. name calling, dismissive etc. you reek of ptsd
Awww poor wittle guy is probably a Trump cultist and is mad about my posts in war room :( gonna have a cry??

yet here you are posting on some 2023 noob account because you're in here passing off opinion as fact and calling people clown and getting your accounts banned. grab a Valium kid. Maybe if you could behave yourself you'd have some credibility instead of looking like a loose cannon big mouth google sniper. You BJ Penn fans are the worst. I'd bet 20$ with this dedication of saltiness youre probably positive balance lol
Says the piss belt on his 6th account taking out his anger about war room politics in the heavies because you can't post in the war room. Awww poor wittle guy :'(

This thread is still terrible.

Imagine thinking Leon is more skilled than GSP after actually watching both of them fight lol

Back