Media MMA Guru clowns Leon Edwards for not wanting Belal Muhammad next!

Edwards does not call the shots anyway.
It's not like he can choose.

A bit cowardly from him. It would be pretty cool for him to stand with Belal and say shit like it's Belal or no one else he has earned it.

Leon was in Belal's place not long ago but now that he's on the throne he does not care about peasants.

It's a bummer that the next contender is a guy nobody cares to watch, but that's half Leon's fault for also being boring. People would still want to watch if just 1 of them had a personality or a fan friendly style, but neither of them do, so just stick it on a prelim card and just get it over with and hope the next opponent will sell the fight for you.

It's a bummer that the next contender is a guy nobody cares to watch, but that's half Leon's fault for also being boring. People would still want to watch if just 1 of them had a personality or a fan friendly style, but neither of them do, so just stick it on a prelim card and just get it over with and hope the next opponent will sell the fight for you.
Idk what will happen with the UK PPV card next year, but they could do Aspinall defending his title against another top five(idk who lol) and put this is the co-main.
Two UK champs, one being a heavyweight champ will help bring a few more eyes.

Not a fan of the obese short bearded guy (well, actually tall and only some fat), but he has a point.
And I didn't even watch the video.
That fight should have been a DQ, not a NC.
And I also dislike Belal... he is very boring.
Either Belal or Shavkat.
Usman shouldn't be ranked #2, while being 0-3.
Colby is gone.
Burns lost.
There is nobody else?
I actually believe, Wboy would beat badly Edwards in a striking game, just like Tumenov did, but too bad for Wboy he had to deal with grapplers. Who knew there are grapplers in MMA?

Back