UFC 300 would be perfect with Leon vs Belal added

As per Ariel Helwani, UFC offered Leon fight to Khamzat, Islam and Shavkat. Leon was willing to put his belt on the line for all three. All three turned Leon down. Dana White said, Leon said yes to all three. What an incredible bada** Leon is.
shameless promotional trick to get people to think leon is cool and badass to sell his fight that no one wants it's not going to work on me.

Like oh 3 people who are all fasting before that fight said they don't want to fight leon, leon said he'd fight them all, Of course knowing full well none of those fights are possible in april of 2024.

I accepted a fight against the Hulk, thor and batman and they didn't sign either.

See how bad ass I am?

Sounds fun on paper, not so fun when they all somehow go the distance and the card drags on past 2AM EST.
I agree though im almost certain Max vs Gaethje DEFINITELY isn't going to 5 rounds nor do i think Alex vs Hill will.

Derrick Lewis vs Jailton Almeida went 5 rounds somehow, anything is possible in this crazy sport lol.
True, but i think Almeida is a tad bit overrated.
I will say though IF Max vs Gaethje goes 5 rounds, it might literally be the greatest fight we've ever seen so im all for it lol.

I agree. It would make a good Co-Main. Based on previous reporting, Leon has already accepted 3 other opponents not named whatshisface.

If they offer that guy the fight now and tell him its now or never, then probably a pretty good chance he signs.

UFC 300 is looking pretty decent but I think adding Leon Edwards vs Belal 'Forgot his name' Muhammad as the Co-Main event would really put the cherry on top. Leon and Belal aren't big enough draws to headline ufc 300, but a co-main spot after the WMMA fight would be perfect.
BEl is boring AF. He cried after Leon pummeled him fight 1. 300 doesn't need crying.

True, but i think Almeida is a tad bit overrated.
I will say though IF Max vs Gaethje goes 5 rounds, it might literally be the greatest fight we've ever seen so im all for it lol.
I love max but he might get slept or cte. He too small at lhw.

I'm willing to bet my life savings (350$) that the last fight added to UFC 300 will be Izzy vs Khamzat.

sure book it for 300 dana

Sounds fun on paper, not so fun when they all somehow go the distance and the card drags on past 2AM EST.
What if they threw one on as the prelim headliner? Always thought that could be a great way to make a card seem huge but get that it could make it seem undervalued.

When did the “BMF” become an actual title and not the joke it started out as?

You can view it however you like but it's still a 5 round fight with a belt awarded at the end. It's not a good idea to have 4 title fights on a PPV card, the card could be way too long.

They are already giving us 3 title fights* (counting BMF) and a 6 fight main card, that's more than enough.

As per Ariel Helwani, UFC offered Leon fight to Khamzat, Islam and Shavkat. Leon was willing to put his belt on the line for all three. All three turned Leon down. Dana White said, Leon said yes to all three.
Ariel never said anything about them turning Leon down (as far as I heard)
That seems like an assumption people are adding as if it was fact.

For all we know UFC just asked loosely "Leon, would you fight these guys? Yes? Good to know" and didn't even try to book them, opted for Pereira instead. Or maybe just Khamzat ("top choice" according to Ariel) turned it down.

Last edited:
Back