Rumored Leon vs Belal UFC 300

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Leon’s coach told Ariel they got the call to be on UFC 300. Shavkat is injured so Leon’s coach believes Belal will be the opponent though that has not been confirmed. Leon’s coach has not talked to Leon about UFC 300 yet, and is not sure Leon will want to fight in April. He says he’ll talk to Leon in about a week to get a feel for where Leon is at. When asked who Leon’s coach prefers, Leon’s coach replied Burns. He thinks Belal is not a big fight.

*starts around the 12:00 mark
*talks about Belal around the 20:30 mark.

**Update: Thanks to @KingBarbozaGOAT for the update. Apparently Leon has publicly announced he’s defending his belt on the UFC 300 card.

Last edited:
I wish I could clap, but I'm just not feeling it. Leon and Belal are the top two guys. But they're also the most boring two guys. Also, we've seen them fight for 5 minutes, and it went exactly how we expected it to go.

It's an inevitable fight. And, it's almost guaranteed to go 25 minutes without many big moments. Have them fight in England in March or July or whatever instead. It'll liven that fight up.

Would literally ruin ufc 300, but hey keep the division moving I guess. I would do a May or June ppv in UK with Tom/Gane & Leon/Belal. Leave 300 for more appealing fights.

Back