Rumored Helwani: “The plan is for Leon Edwards to defend his title at UFC 300. As of now, the opponent slated to face him would be Belal Muhammad.”

Missing the part when we already saw their first fight^^ Belal was spamming TD-s and Leon sprawled for his life until the eye poke why should this be any different? :rolleyes:
Cause Belal worked on his boxing and is pissed off about the eye poke. I mean wrestling is still gonna be a major part of his game but when it's not his only threat, it won't be so easy to deal with

Leon shouldn't be the main event anywhere besides London, Manchester or Birmingham.

He got gifted a shot to pieces Colby but he just point fighted him for 4 rounds and then had a flow grappling spar with him in the 5th. And that was after he told us he was gonna kill him the day before.

hope it's on the prelims where it deserves to be

Last edited:
No way will Dana allow this bore of a matchup to main event.

Hard to believe if the UFC is trying to sell 300 as a huge event. The only way this is the main event is if they have absolutely nothing else to offer. I mean absolutely nothing

So I guess if this is one of the fights, the most title fights will be 3. So probably a wmma one as well. That leaves one other title fight to actually carry the card.

Reactions: TCE
Can't believe anything Helwani says, last time I saw him announce something was Oliveira vs Islam in Toronto and that was BS. Fake news.

So you're saying, because Helwani was wrong "in the past," that he can't possibly be right in the future?

Everyone prepare themselves for Masvidal’s return 😂

This fight won't be anything close to "exciting", surprised they put this on UFC 300

With Racquel Pennington/Shayna Bazler co-main. It's the event you've all been waiting for.

<{outtahere}>

Biggest snooze fest on their biggest event in like 7 years?

Only UFC can accomplish that.

Back