Leon Edwards wants to school "midget" RDA

Edwards is a striker

Ont: All I heard was lisplisplisplisp
I honestly can't remember my last Edwards fight so thanks for that...Hopefully that was my last..Whenever it was

That's why if RDA is willing to fight another wrestler I prefer Askren or Woodley, bigger names and comparable sizes, better matchups for him. BUT I prefer a striker right now, this is where RDA shines. He is a tremendous brawler, very fun to watch.
Would like to see RDA fight Masvidal if he wins aganist Askren next , RDA most likely would beat him.

Edwards is so unconvincing when he tries to act as if people give a shit about him <{Heymansnicker}>

giphy.gif

They need to start respecting Edwards...7 fight winning streak. Give this man a big fight!

He's not even top 10. Dos Anjos has nothing to gain from fighting this guy.

RDA needs a technical striker or a brawler right now. I miss some Robbie Lawler, Pettis fights... 3 wrestlers in sequence are good enough, let's move on. Only IF this fighter is Askren or Woodley, I could agree.

I agree. I’ve had enough of “RDA vs [insert decision-machine-wrestler]” type of match-ups for a while.

Dont do this leon, I like you brotha but you already said on film the trash talking shit ain't you. Be real cuz.

Is not this the same idiot saying he doesn’t talk shit? Lol hypocrite, I'm glad Masvidal touched him in the face

Rude, and disrespectful. Considering there is no known history between them, ie a pre-existing beef. I’m not impressed with that post. It’s just not necessary, and only makes Edwards look like a McGregor, in all the worst ways.

Is not this the same idiot saying he doesn’t talk shit? Lol hypocrite, I'm glad Masvidal touched him in the face

Yeah, very recently he said that. Poor form.

More pieces, and additional sodas are called for.

Leon wants another three pieces and a soda, with a brazilian BBQ to the side.

FUCK YOU LEON EDWARDS!!!!!!! 5'8 IS NOT MIDGET OR MANLET ITS AVERAGE11!!!!!!!111!!!
dda.jpg

I’m English and can’t stand Edwards. Whiney assed idiot with a stupid accent

He should call out Kevin Lee....

This dude is still struggling to choke down that three piece with the soda that Jorge was kind enough to provide him.

Back